Welcome To aBlackWeb

His storyline too important to the chi. His character and run in's tie in everybody else. It would be best to just cast another dude to play him on some aunt viv shit and keep it moving.
Who you think out there is good enough to replace him that won't think they're too big for the show?

Who you think out there is good enough to replace him that won't think they're too big for the show?
Good question. I would just go with another unknown actor. None of them cats had a name outside of the show aside from common.

Just kill him off or make him the fall guy where he goes to prison because a new actor would be wack. Just give Reg a bigger part of the show and go from there

fucked up smh

i didnt really know shit about him or even where he was from but I liked his roles so far

Nigga got on to late and still acting like a boot nigga

i've just about had it with you buddy

tenor.gif

I love Anna Camp fine ass

she one of my favorite white women

I wonder what he did?

This is fucked up.

He is the star of the show.

Sad he can't even get a send offI .wonder how they will handle this?

I wonder if he did it?

A dude?

It is fucked up that dont shit happen until after the non blacks start complaining.

Tiffany should feel insulted af

While we know Hollywood is racist,there's a difference between a star being accused of harassing one woman and then mutiple other ppl coming forward.

IDK much about Tiffany's career,but because of the NWA film Jason was top billed on this show so they may have slid that shit under the rug.

Also she should have went public if she was interested in there being an outcry.

He allegedly messed with a middle eastern chick too.She is not white

Sucks because I like dudes work outside the show. He about to get canceled completely tho. Forget season 3 of the chi. You don't come back from one of these in this climate and he got 2 claims against him now. RIP.

Back