Welcome To aBlackWeb

But shit the actress who played his girl apparently was let go or quit too.

And shit come to think of it Old girl from the wire must have left too because she ain't been on there all season and they keep saying she's at her sister's and ain't coming back

So that whole family is out the show and they're who the pilot was built off of.

dropping chicken aint cooking

he also didnt clean the grease trap that resulted in the burning of the restaurant

but...let him run the food truck
He also burned the place down
He was tryna run the ENTIRE restaurant by himself, of course he was bound to fuck up

There's a lesson in every loss tho and now he know what it takes. And he ran the truck solo before

Nigga making tacos for fuck sake, let him get a run

Jerrica a bougie hyde park chick anyway. Her role was only to link the real estate corruption to the 63rd st gang

Make that Season 3, uncovering the RE fraud and finding Brandon killer

Last edited:
Yall bugging

Brandon a mentor and big bro to Emmett and Kev. And they both young

Emmett could take up the food truck and Kev the savant can start prepping for a role as an entrepreneur

Him leaving don't stop shit

He aint even rock w/ Emmett like that tho

He was tryna run the ENTIRE restaurant by himself, of course he was bound to fuck up

There's a lesson in every loss tho and now he know what it takes. And he ran the truck solo before

Nigga making tacos for fuck sake, let him get a run
fixing tacos using ingredients someone else made..excuse me..a chef made not the same as unthawing some meat and throwing it a hard shell

BUT

let him run the truck

j
What episode YOU on. I dont wanna spoiler it for you.

If a nigga washing his balls in my house, we rock like that. Pause

I been watching since the premier so u good

I dont remember seeing all that nhnh but Emmett seems to wash his balls wherever he can nhnh

the nigga was washing them in the back of Sonnys Restaurant too WITHOUT Sonnys permission nh

j

I been watching since the premier so u good

I dont remember seeing all that nhnh but Emmett seems to wash his balls wherever he can nhnh

the nigga was washing them in the back of Sonnys Restaurant too WITHOUT Sonnys permission nh
Right

But Brandon let him come to the apartment. And he helped Brandon with SM. And the dude was at his tournament

They def became cool and was leaning on each other.

Or, because AP soooooo against Emmett making tacos, he could hire the Mexican cat Brandon was cool with. Luis

He might be a little to old. But good call. Depends how the melanin treating him. NH.

I'm thinking he's still a young looking old nigga.

I mean, dude looked the same age on The Wire as he did when he was on OZ.

Brandon's character seems like he's in his early 30's, so Bodie should be able to fit right in.

I'm thinking he's still a young looking old nigga.

I mean, dude looked the same age on The Wire as he did when he was on OZ.

Brandon's character seems like he's in his early 30's, so Bodie should be able to fit right in.

He on another show though

Good thing Is good niggas get killed in Chicago everyday so his death or dismissal should be easily written but since he prolly barred from the set we ain’t getting that good bye scene ...

i'd try to work with it if they just kill the characters and refocus

so boom, domestic dispute gets ugly and the apartment ends up on fire with them trapped inside......Ronnie just so happens to be coming by to chop it up with Brandon, breaks the door in and causes a flash.....everybody's toast, nothing left on the scene but Ronnie's hat

They specifically said season 3. For all we know this was already set in motion and he's been written off. Can't imagine lena waithe would let all that slide on her set. I'm thinking she wanted to get him outta there quietly and the shit about the Netflix show came out of left so they tried to get in front of it saying he wasn't coming back for s3.

But...
hold-up-30888514 (1).png

That's completely wishful thinking lol.
Most likely they already wrapped filming, dropped the ball and disrespected the shit outta tiffany Boone and had her working with this nigga 2 years after accusing him. Which is really messed up cause it might have prevented the assault that's fucking him up now.

That said we still need all the facts.

I guess Douda's fish just broke the line

that part of the story was barely developing so they could just forget it

i'd try to work with it if they just kill the characters and refocus

so boom, domestic dispute gets ugly and the apartment ends up on fire with them trapped inside......Ronnie just so happens to be coming by to chop it up with Brandon, breaks the door in and causes a flash.....everybody's toast, nothing left on the scene but Ronnie's hat
More focus on Jada, the young bros, and Reg

They specifically said season 3. For all we know this was already set in motion and he's been written off. Can't imagine lena waithe would let all that slide on her set. I'm thinking she wanted to get him outta there quietly and the shit about the Netflix show came out of left so they tried to get in front of it saying he wasn't coming back for s3.

But...
View attachment 134146

That's completely wishful thinking lol.
Most likely they already wrapped filming, dropped the ball and disrespected the shit outta tiffany Boone and had her working with this nigga 2 years after accusing him. Which is really messed up cause it might have prevented the assault that's fucking him up now.

That said we still need all the facts.

Then it would've have been came out that Eazy wasn't coming back. The season damn near over

Back