Welcome To aBlackWeb

More focus on Jada, the young bros, and Reg

Jada's cool and all but what else do you do with that character? She gone go get some young meat and get played again and shut the carter down for another 15. Have she and Rafiq crossed paths yet?

lots of story room for the young bros......you got Kev fallin for the over experienced big girl, we know where thats going......that'll be the set up for him either leaving and going to that good school, or running to the streets....which would be typical

Papa is a character they can keep the same until the last season last episode lol. He'll be the one to start a business or something....might save Reggies lil bro

i'd try to work with it if they just kill the characters and refocus

so boom, domestic dispute gets ugly and the apartment ends up on fire with them trapped inside......Ronnie just so happens to be coming by to chop it up with Brandon, breaks the door in and causes a flash.....everybody's toast, nothing left on the scene but Ronnie's hat

Now this is good writing. Get rid of em all in the same scene.

especially ronnie

im surprised I dont see much hate for Emmitt's dad

nigga is a habitual line stepper

walked out on Jada and Em, went and started a football team, charged his son to stay for a min when he needed him, and stole the air max

not to mention trying to run the shake down on Jada

I personally cant stand people thats always got the bluetooth in, they aint to be trusted

Authentic Talent & Literary Management and United Talent Agency have also cut ties with the actor.
According to Deadline, actor Jason Mitchell is facing multiple behavioral misconduct accusations that have caused him to be terminated from his role as Brandon on Showtime’s The Chi. He was also terminated from his lead role in Netflix’s upcoming Good Universe film Desperados.

Authentic Talent & Literary Management and United Talent Agency have also cut ties with the actor.

The incident that caused the actor’s release allegedly occurred off-set and follows a supposedly resolved alleged inappropriate interaction involving a female co-star of Mitchell’s on The Chi.Back in 2016, Mitchell was investigated for allegedly assaulting a woman who reported having been slammed to the ground by the actor in a hotel in Boston.

The Hollywood Reporter stated that a source close to The Chi says that Tiffany Boone, who portrays Mitchell’s love interest in the show, is one of several actresses to report experiencing the actor’s inappropriate behavior. It is said that she has made complaints of sexual harassment and feeling unsafe while with the actor.

The Chi was just recently renewed for a third season, and Fox 21 TV Studios and Showtime have both confirmed that Mitchell will not be returning to the show past its currently airing second season.

Source: Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter

im surprised I dont see much hate for Emmitt's dad

nigga is a habitual line stepper

walked out on Jada and Em, went and started a football team, charged his son to stay for a min when he needed him, and stole the air max

not to mention trying to run the shake down on Jada

I personally cant stand people thats always got the bluetooth in, they aint to be trusted
I thought he taught him a lot of hard lessons.

He ain't shit but.......he own it

we cant win for shit today.....first the states rank list and now this

the world cant deal w/ us getting Zion right now so they trying to humble us

I thought he taught him a lot of hard lessons.

He ain't shit but.......he own it

nah....fuck him and any 4th quarter dad like him

you cant teach all them lessons at once when a nigga damn near grown and needs you one time

could have helped him to his feet while sharing his knowledge and a lesson or two

we just had this convo on fb about black parents "charging" kids for shit and hiding it behind a lesson they had no intention on teaching

i know a guy that charged his son rent (like $100) but was putting it all in a savings account and gave it to him when he moved out....thats a lesson taught, that can be seen and understood...while helping

but the more common scenario is them just freeing up some liquor money on pay day cuz "aint nobody gone lay up on me for free"

the nigga wanted rent AND a check from the mama bruh

we cant win for shit today.....first the states rank list and now this

the world cant deal w/ us getting Zion right now so they trying to humble us

nah....fuck him and any 4th quarter dad like him

you cant teach all them lessons at once when a nigga damn near grown and needs you one time

could have helped him to his feet while sharing his knowledge and a lesson or two

we just had this convo on fb about black parents "charging" kids for shit and hiding it behind a lesson they had no intention on teaching

i know a guy that charged his son rent (like $100) but was putting it all in a savings account and gave it to him when he moved out....thats a lesson taught, that can be seen and understood...while helping

but the more common scenario is them just freeing up some liquor money on pay day cuz "aint nobody gone lay up on me for free"

the nigga wanted rent AND a check from the mama bruh
You right. He tried to do Jada dirty lol

That whole I'm a need you to slide me back that CS was hilarious tho

They specifically said season 3. For all we know this was already set in motion and he's been written off. Can't imagine lena waithe would let all that slide on her set. I'm thinking she wanted to get him outta there quietly and the shit about the Netflix show came out of left so they tried to get in front of it saying he wasn't coming back for s3.

But...
View attachment 134146

That's completely wishful thinking lol.
Most likely they already wrapped filming, dropped the ball and disrespected the shit outta tiffany Boone and had her working with this nigga 2 years after accusing him. Which is really messed up cause it might have prevented the assault that's fucking him up now.

That said we still need all the facts.

Seems like it's the second part of my post and ol girl got dealt with super dirty. And this most recent assault could have been prevented completely.

Fucc'd up situation all around. Curious how they gonna bounce back from this.

Funny thing is, he could still smash Jada if he wanted to.

Remember when she got all dressed up for dinner thinking it was gonna be with him........but it ended up being Emmett instead?

lol

Then she tried to play it off when Emmett called her on it.

Hilarious.
Facts! Vintage vagina

Why not replace Brandon with Rolla since some yall niggas just couldn't ever get over Rolla death on Power!!

Back