Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best solution at this point is to write Brandon out immediately in Season 3 ep 1 or in the finale of season 2 then go right into introducing a new character. Give em a background story, bring in a few side characters/family members for that story and some how have them become interwined w/ Kevin and Emmet to tie shit together.

Best solution at this point is to write Brandon out immediately in Season 3 ep 1 or in the finale of season 2 then go right into introducing a new character. Give em a background story, bring in a few side characters/family members for that story and some how have them become interwined w/ Kevin and Emmet to tie shit together.

Keep the character..........but replace him with another actor.

Getting rid of the character would ruin the integrity of the storyline..........and possibly ruin the show in the process.

Basically, the character is an integral part of the show.

However, the actor who plays the character is not.

It's not like this kind of thing is unprecedented.

2 Aunt Vivs...........2 Lionels from The Jeffersons.............2 Darrens from Bewitched.

This dude really is a gifted dumbass yo

He so organic in all his scenes. Him and Emmett sound like some real big homie to lil homie shit. Him and Kev feel like a real big bruh to lil bro scenes. To think that the demon under the mask was also talking to them behind the scenes and possible shaping their interactions with others is unsettling.

I know innocent before guilty shit but bruh really a class a weirdo if even 1/4th of these allegations are true.

Shorty ain't deserve that kinda energy around her. Not at all

This dude really is a gifted dumbass yo

He so organic in all his scenes. Him and Emmett sound like some real big homie to lil homie shit. Him and Kev feel like a real big bruh to lil bro scenes. To think that the demon under the mask was also talking to them behind the scenes and possible shaping their interactions with others is unsettling.

I know innocent before guilty shit but bruh really a class a weirdo if even 1/4th of these allegations are true.

Shorty ain't deserve that kinda energy around her. Not at all

What are the details of the allegations?

No details have been shared but it's enough for shorty to have her fiance at scenes with them

However......it wasn't enough for fiance to lay hands on him so it may just be aggressive shooting on his part

No details have been shared but it's enough for shorty to have her fiance at scenes with them

However......it wasn't enough for fiance to lay hands on him so it may just be aggressive shooting on his part

Cool

Sounds like the creator is talking to Breakfast Club right now.

Her answers are.......self serving

Yeah, they definitely need to be more specific.

All I keep hearing is "alleged misconduct."

That could be anything.

However, if his own people (management/agent) dropped him.............that's not a good look at all.

Yup. I caught the tail end and already know she aint really said nothing

A lot of generalities and 'I would say' as if she never actually spoke to either of them.

I wonder if he was fuckin with Sonja (his mama on the show) too

remember how she just disappeared and nobody said shit?

she bounces and the man just stays in her crib lol....none of that shit made sense

Keep the character..........but replace him with another actor.

Getting rid of the character would ruin the integrity of the storyline..........and possibly ruin the show in the process.

Basically, the character is an integral part of the show.

However, the actor who plays the character is not.

It's not like this kind of thing is unprecedented.

2 Aunt Vivs...........2 Lionels from The Jeffersons.............2 Darrens from Bewitched.

FUCK NO

That Shit Works Only Sitcoms

Imagine Somebody Else Playing Walter White Or Tony Soprano

Back