Welcome To aBlackWeb

FUCK NO

That Shit Works Only Sitcoms

Imagine Somebody Else Playing Walter White Or Tony Soprano

I agree.

However, I just don't see his character on the same level as the characters you just mentioned.

I also don't think the actor is on the same level as the actors who portray those characters either.

Also, even though it's a good show.......... it's not on the same level as Breaking Bad or The Sopranos.

Granted, the show is still relatively new.........so time will tell whether or not it ever achieves that status.

For the time being though, their decision on what to do with this character has the potential to make or break the show.

So it would be wise for them to proceed with caution before they make any hasty decisions.

I agree.

However, I just don't see his character on the same level as the characters you just mentioned.

I also don't think the actor is on the same level as the actors who portray those characters either.

Also, even though it's a good show.......... it's not on the same level as Breaking Bad or The Sopranos.

Granted, the show is still relatively new.........so time will tell whether or not it ever achieves that status.

For the time being though, their decision on what to do with this character has the potential to make or break the show.

So it would be wise for them to proceed with caution before they make any hasty decisions.

They'll probably write his character off and introduce a new character to take focus. I don't think they should replace him and try to keep the character, the show too dramatic for that

People will shit on the show for trying to pull the wool over their eyes like they stupid or some shit. I already know twitter would go in.

like somebody said earlier those kinda things only work on sitcoms because the actors can actually make light of the situation and joke about it

Not necessarily it’s worked in the Avengers. Edward Norton to Mark Ruffalo, Terrance Howard to Don Cheadle. Katie Holmes to Maggie Gyllenhaal In Batman Begins to The Dark Knight. I could probably keep going.

Not necessarily it’s worked in the Avengers. Edward Norton to Mark Ruffalo, Terrance Howard to Don Cheadle. Katie Holmes to Maggie Gyllenhaal In Batman Begins to The Dark Knight. I could probably keep going.
Ed Norton had never stood with the other Avengers. Neither had Terrance Howard.

It was easy to forget them because we always seen DC and MR with the Avengers

No one cares about that character in the Batman Trilogy

Thought Ronnie was about to stumble into the street and get macked by a car smh disappointing as fuck to see the car stop & him live

6a0120a6dde087970b017c3240ff80970b-800wi

Last edited:
yo Reggie really the goat character on this show...
transitioning from that scene w Reggie to Ronnie is the reason why Ronnie needs to be killed off .... his scenes slow the pacing of the show all the way down

I know Douda is posed to be all sophisticated but fam gotta stop speaking in riddles and shit lol

That's what thirsty ass Jada get for even entertaining a nigga like Ronnie. Absolutely disgusting that she'd give dude the time of day.

yo Reggie really the goat character on this show...
transitioning from that scene w Reggie to Ronnie is the reason why Ronnie needs to be killed off .... his scenes slow the pacing of the show all the way down

I know Douda is posed to be all sophisticated but fam gotta stop speaking in riddles and shit lol

That nigga ain't speaking in riddles. He telling them exactly what shit is

Back