Welcome To aBlackWeb

I get most of my properties due to foreclosure. People will hold on to their homes until they can't anymore and disregard the potential aftermath.

I don't get this getting under his skin. If someone keep calling you blood and you don't want to be address as that or talking about someone that you don't know and saying you do is annoying. If that is getting under people skin by lying and calling you things that you don't want to called than that crazy. how about some respect?

I don't get this getting under his skin. If someone keep calling you blood and you don't want to be address as that or talking about someone that you don't know and saying you do is annoying. If that is getting under people skin by lying and calling you things that you don't want to called than that crazy. how about some respect?

How often do you hear Charlemagne beating his chest in an interview? That kid had him rattling off his career accomplishments, bringing up videos of him winning street fights (that I've never heard of), and the "don't call me boy" comment.

He got him off his square. That's not even to praise 69, but it showed how disingenuous Charlemagne was. He thought he was going to bring that kid up there, poke at his faults, and later boast about his latest "teachable moment". It went left because 69 wasn't there for advice from the self-proclaimed radio guy.

Alot of people missed that part where he said Charlemagne reminded him of his high school teachers. What some of you don't know is, there are alot of so called teachers, especially in public education, who don't see an ounce of potential or future in their students. And the only reason they ever open their mouths to give advice is to make themselves feel better ut they don't give a damn what that kid does after they leave the classroom. That's Charlamagne.

I get most of my properties due to foreclosure. People will hold on to their homes until they can't anymore and disregard the potential aftermath.
i get mine in the hood.
and those that are not....since i bring cash i can talk them down.

this has worked for me. i refuse to get a mortgage....but i want to try something different moving forward so i am looking at different avenues and techniques. but i dont want to over extend myself.....which i have a habit of doing.

real estate is very interesting....
not too many people agree with how i do things...but i do it to minimize my risks and other personal reasons.

its not all about the profit

i get mine in the hood.
and those that are not....since i bring cash i can talk them down.

this has worked for me. i refuse to get a mortgage....but i want to try something different moving forward so i am looking at different avenues and techniques. but i dont want to over extend myself.....which i have a habit of doing.

real estate is very interesting....
not too many people agree with how i do things...but i do it to minimize my risks and other personal reasons.

its not all about the profit

Cash does talk and that's the way I go as well.
In the hood are you doing rent to own or straight rentals?

its crazy foreclosures in my area.......homes that was once like $750k are now like $400k. and its more everyday....also auction homes.
i been thinking of going that route....but was told to get a foreclosure lawyer.

its crazy foreclosures in my area.......homes that was once like $750k are now like $400k. and its more everyday....also auction homes.
i been thinking of going that route....but was told to get a foreclosure lawyer.

Going with a foreclosure lawyer is a great option.
I go with foreclosures that are on the MLS. I like dealing with a realtor just incase something happens the buying and selling realtors will have to take the fault.

Cash does talk and that's the way I go as well.
In the hood are you doing rent to own or straight rentals?
just renting...

rent to own can help our people but the thing is....them white boys coming thru and flashing cash and these people are taking what ever....

quick story....my grandmom left her house to my cousin and aunt. i wanted to buy it from them. they said no and sold it to a guy for i think 30-40k. my grandmom had this house since the korean war. but my aunt didnt think i would give her the same for it...but she never asked either. but they saw the money and ran with it.

white people coming thru the hood and changing shit is something i am trying to slow because i know i cant stop it.

they out here renaming north philly to northern liberties or some shit

since i am not hard up for money....i can hold them off. fuck the taxes if they go up......im not selling.
hopefully if i get enough properties.....and rent them to black people.....it will create white flight and we get what is ours back.

its a crazy idea and dream......but i am willing to try. and if it doesnt work.......ill make them pay thru the nose.

just renting...

rent to own can help our people but the thing is....them white boys coming thru and flashing cash and these people are taking what ever....

quick story....my grandmom left her house to my cousin and aunt. i wanted to buy it from them. they said no and sold it to a guy for i think 30-40k. my grandmom had this house since the korean war. but my aunt didnt think i would give her the same for it...but she never asked either. but they saw the money and ran with it.

white people coming thru the hood and changing shit is something i am trying to slow because i know i cant stop it.

they out here renaming north philly to northern liberties or some shit

since i am not hard up for money....i can hold them off. fuck the taxes if they go up......im not selling.
hopefully if i get enough properties.....and rent them to black people.....it will create white flight and we get what is ours back.

its a crazy idea and dream......but i am willing to try. and if it doesnt work.......ill make them pay thru the nose.

I'm glad you mentioned your rent to own idea. It will help the community because that was thought process I was thinking about when you said buying up properties in the hood. That's the true definition of buy back the block!

That's an awesome idea and not a far fetched dream. Sorry to hear that your Grandma and Aunt didn't have enough faith to ask you. White people understand the value in "under valued" property.

I'm not from the hood so I don't have that type of sense of community but I am interested in doing the same once I have enough money to purchase more properties. One of my properties is currently rent to own. The guy made a down payment of $5,000 and pays me $300 a month (an affordable mortgage) 3o year fixed 7.5% interest rate. He is responsible for the taxes and all repairs associated with the property. He wants to pay it off within the next five years. And I will end of tripling my money. I'll use that money to purchase another one and do the same.

thing about this 69 spic......

hes very disrespectful....but if you kick his ass...you in your feelings. if you allow him to talk over you...you was punked out...

and he knows this.

he can now even hide bitching up to making a smart move.

Back