Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clowning is what a clown resorts to when unable to operate on a higher level.

He sat there telling the kid "Well you should have gone on stage. You contradicting yourself." No. Charlamagne wanted him to run into a volatile situation, get his ass whopped, shot, or killed so he'd have someone to give Donkey of the Day to.

Y'll better start recognizing people for what they say they are. Charlamagne acts like a comedian until people hold him to a comedian's standard. He acts like a socio-cultural connoisseur until people hold him to the standard of a truth teller. He told you he's the "radio guy". All that bullshit of "I just wanna see you alive" was a copout when 69 starts pointing out his lack of knowledge on specific situations and concepts. Monique did the same thing.

And what's crazy is, he'll criticize for what DJ Vlad puts on his platform but turn around and do shit way worse. He said that 2Pac accuser interview was chasing attention but he just had a nigga in his studio because of a viral dick pic. FOH
He was telling him that not running up on stage was a hypocrite move, that’s all. Kid was talking about he go where he want with minimal people with him cause nobody going to touch him, then he need a gang of people for him to show up at the concert.

The entire time Charlamagne was trying to get him to consider safer options in his life but he kept bucking against that.

He was telling him that not running up on stage was a hypocrite move, that’s all. Kid was talking about he go where he want with minimal people with him cause nobody going to touch him, then he need a gang of people for him to show up at the concert.

The entire time Charlamagne was trying to get him to consider safer options in his life but he kept bucking against that.
What safer option did you hear Charlemagne suggest?

69 said there's a difference between being a gangster and a dumbass. Charlamagne basically said he should have been a gangster and a dumbass and walk into a set up.

I'm not saying the kid is thorough or a G or some sort of hood savant but he was smarter than they thought he was and regardless what happens to him, it won't be because of anything a disingenuous nigga like Lenard has to say.

I don’t agree with this

There were things he said throughout the interview that made it more than clear he wasn’t telling the whole story. But all he did was present a route. My next step would be finding out more. If that’s an 100 dollar seminar, ok but break this all the way down for me. Every hustle going have obstacles to maneuver

I don’t think he was making it sound or claiming it was easy as much as he just simplified a route you can take.

If I’m coming out of high school today, I’d much rather pay a couple dollars, take that serious and at least see what’s up than go into 40k debt on a major that’s going still require me paying for certs to get a job

Nothing about flipping whole sale is a simplified route. He says YOU DON'T NEED ANY MONEY WHEN FLIPPING WHOLESALE. That is a lie!! Can it be done....YES. But you gotta have money just incase things don't go as planned. I flip houses so I know when I see bullshit. He gave a simplified answer to DRAW you in. It's a marketing scheme. Yes I know that, that is a business tactic but if you say you are all about helping /improving our community don't be so vague! I'm not saying give the info for free but dammit man have some decency when you are dealing with people who truly have an interest in residential entrepreneurship.

The route that he is displaying is deceptive! How you gone tell somebody "If you own 10 rental properties @ $1,000 a month and you want to buy million dollar house and your house payment is $4,500 all you have to do is let the rentals pay for your mortgage and still have $3,000 to burn on a wraith." That is not a fact! That's called selling a dream. First and foremost you will NEVER EVER make and keep EXACTLY $10,000 a month cash flow on all them properties and he doesn't even mention the cost of having rentals. I have rental properties so I know first hand.

He says that he renovates his rental properties completely with granite, stainless steel appliances, central heat and air because he wants it to appraise for the highest value so that he can refi and take the equity out the home to purchase another. There is a such thing as over improving a homes value. So just because you are doing those things does not guarantee that your home will be appraised for more. Appraisals are the max a bank is willing to lend you. Appraisals are also based on comparable homes that have sold within a 5 mile radius. And if none of those houses have been renovated or the values have not increased then you just did the repairs for you and your tenant.

I will give him props mentioning section 8. That is guaranteed income. And I had an excellent section 8 tenant whose voucher was not enough to cover her rent and she paid out of pocket on time every month.

Regardless, in the scheme of things you MUST have MONEY just in case things don't go as planned with ANY investment. He's selling you the knowledge "As long as you have this specialized knowledge you will not fail!" You cannot predict the market. Hence the reason why we had the housing market crash.

First of all that was a great post

2. So your main issue is him saying it cost no money even though you did say it can be done. Not likelihood. We being trivial

I’m going give homie the benefit of the doubt and say everything you mentioned is probably covered in his seminar or whatever he selling. I also heard him skim some of the things you brought up.

Is he selling it? Of course, how else you get niggas attention. But is there not money to be had there? Is the gist of his conversation in line ?

Last two are real questions I actually want to know

What safer option did you hear Charlemagne suggest?

69 said there's a difference between being a gangster and a dumbass. Charlamagne basically said he should have been a gangster and a dumbass and walk into a set up.

I'm not saying the kid is thorough or a G or some sort of hood savant but he was smarter than they thought he was and regardless what happens to him, it won't be because of anything a disingenuous nigga like Lenard has to say.
He told him to stop escalating all of these beefs as the safer option. And he didn’t tell him to walk into a setup, just that he looks like a hypocrite given all of his tough talk, of which Charlamagne is asking him to chill on.

And if he continues the way he’s going something is going to happen to him. Some of these niggas is ignorant and would look forward to putting that tough talk to the test.

First of all that was a great post

2. So your main issue is him saying it cost no money even though you did say it can be done. Not likelihood. We being trivial

I’m going give homie the benefit of the doubt and say everything you mentioned is probably covered in his seminar or whatever he selling. I also heard him skim some of the things you brought up.

Is he selling it? Of course, how else you get niggas attention. But is there not money to be had there? Is the gist of his conversation in line ?

Last two are real questions I actually want to know
Thank you for the compliment

Yes my main issue is him saying no money is needed. And that is not trivial to ME. Yes it can be done but that does not negate that in his process whether it's using an investor, wholesaling, buying rental properties etc. that you will need money.

But is there not money to be had there? Yes

Is the gist of his conversation in line? Not in line enough for ME.

I bet more people got a better understanding of what they are getting into from my BASIC breakdown than his 20 min dream scheme.

Thank you for the compliment

Yes my main issue is him saying no money is needed. And that is not trivial to ME. Yes it can be done but that does not negate that in his process whether it's using an investor, wholesaling, buying rental properties etc. that you will need money.

But is there not money to be had there? Yes

Is the gist of his conversation in line? Not in line enough for ME.

I bet more people got a better understanding of what they are getting into from my BASIC breakdown than his 20 min dream scheme.
I always expect women to do it better. Doesn’t mean we can’t have both

I always expect women to do it better. Doesn’t mean we can’t have both
LOL!! You should already know by how I type I ain't that kind of chick. I just spoke on what I know from flipping houses and having rentals. But of course we can have both.

LOL!! You should already know by how I type I ain't that kind of chick. I just spoke on what I know from flipping houses and having rentals. But of course we can have both.

Is there a real estate thread here because I have some questions regarding flips and rentals......currently getting our AirBnB off the ground

Nothing about flipping whole sale is a simplified route. He says YOU DON'T NEED ANY MONEY WHEN FLIPPING WHOLESALE. That is a lie!! Can it be done....YES. But you gotta have money just incase things don't go as planned. I flip houses so I know when I see bullshit. He gave a simplified answer to DRAW you in. It's a marketing scheme. Yes I know that, that is a business tactic but if you say you are all about helping /improving our community don't be so vague! I'm not saying give the info for free but dammit man have some decency when you are dealing with people who truly have an interest in residential entrepreneurship.

The route that he is displaying is deceptive! How you gone tell somebody "If you own 10 rental properties @ $1,000 a month and you want to buy million dollar house and your house payment is $4,500 all you have to do is let the rentals pay for your mortgage and still have $3,000 to burn on a wraith." That is not a fact! That's called selling a dream. First and foremost you will NEVER EVER make and keep EXACTLY $10,000 a month cash flow on all them properties and he doesn't even mention the cost of having rentals. I have rental properties so I know first hand.

He says that he renovates his rental properties completely with granite, stainless steel appliances, central heat and air because he wants it to appraise for the highest value so that he can refi and take the equity out the home to purchase another. There is a such thing as over improving a homes value. So just because you are doing those things does not guarantee that your home will be appraised for more. Appraisals are the max a bank is willing to lend you. Appraisals are also based on comparable homes that have sold within a 5 mile radius. And if none of those houses have been renovated or the values have not increased then you just did the repairs for you and your tenant.

I will give him props mentioning section 8. That is guaranteed income. And I had an excellent section 8 tenant whose voucher was not enough to cover her rent and she paid out of pocket on time every month.

Regardless, in the scheme of things you MUST have MONEY just in case things don't go as planned with ANY investment. He's selling you the knowledge "As long as you have this specialized knowledge you will not fail!" You cannot predict the market. Hence the reason why we had the housing market crash.
yea i thought that granite shit was bull as well.

i never got into the flipping thing because it sounds too good to be true.

everyone i talked to always said they never had problems...i cant see niggas flipping like they say they do abnd getting rid of the crib so fast they hardly pay anything.

maybe a few people.....but everybody?

nah

Thank you for this

I was already on the fence about dude going back to his Worldstar videos

And him and Envy get money together educate is why he was so engaged

My antennas went up when he was like all you gotta do is find someone to sell you a house below market value. Idk about y'all, but idk anybody with spare houses they can just get rid of like that.
seller motivated homes.
they are out there. you just gotta have patience. but they are not all over the place

My nigga

Come on dawg, you a grown ass man

In a 4o Min interview, you want all the details. What’s the harm in it. It works, people do it. He ain’t the only guy. What’s the harm in looking into it. We don’t know about these things in the community. How does it hurt you to at least know the information.

Niggas not only want everything on the plate, they want you to bring them the plate. People put too much faith in people and their words. It’s the information that matters, he just a vessel.
sell the seminar...you can say its free and you want to help but you want to make money too

everyone i talked to always said they never had problems...i cant see niggas flipping like they say they do abnd getting rid of the crib so fast they hardly pay anything.

nah

Flipping aint easy (#BARS)......

You must be careful if the buyer is using a VA loan because the VA sends out its own appraiser. The VA appraised value is good for 180 days, so if the appraised value is lower than your listing price, you have 4 options:
1 - Have the buyer come up with the difference between the appraised value and the selling price
2 - Sell it for the VA appraised value and take a loss on some of your profit
3 - Sell it to a buyer using FHA (which has a different appraisal system)
4 - Sell it to a cash buyer (no appraisal needed)

That scenario happened to me a couple of years ago. I had to go with option 3. Listed the house for 129k and the buyer's VA appraisal for the property came in at 110k and the buyer was not able to put up the difference of 19k. Had to put it back on the market again and 65 days later someone put an offer in using FHA.

nah

I will say flipping houses in general (buying with your own money whether it be a loan or your own cash) can be very lucrative but the process of getting the house is not as easy as how the TV shows make it seem. Them mofos on TV be doing outlandish bullshit to the house. They also don't tell you ALL the cost that are factored into flipping a house. Then they go WAY over budget and miraculously the value of the home sky rockets and boom they increased a 15k profit into a 125k profit with some damn comps that just so happen to recently sell around the time your profit was lower than you expected! GTFOH. They will not tell you that that profit will be taxed at 30%.

The hardest part about flipping is obtaining the house, getting reliable contractors, staying on budget/timeline and hope that your home appraisers for the selling price.

Last edited:
seller motivated homes.
they are out there. you just gotta have patience. but they are not all over the place

Trust me.....there are not ALOT of sellers wanting to sell their homes UNDER market value. When most people buy their homes, they buy them with the intent of keeping it for at least 5 years.
Emergency situations come up and then comes the motivated seller.

Back