Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dude is not being all the way truthful and no everybody cannot be a wholesaler especially if their city/town doesn’t have a market for it.

Yee brought up an excellent point on probate sales. The house may have outstanding liens, back taxes, several mortgages ect that you will be responsible for paying. Dj Envy lied about being able to find all the info on the internet. Every jurisdiction is different.

This is just like those damn flipping houses seminars. The way you can buy and flip houses in TX will not be the same in North Dakota. Every market is different.

This dude is not being all the way truthful and no everybody cannot be a wholesaler especially if their city/town doesn’t have a market for it.

Yee brought up an excellent point on probate sales. The house may have outstanding liens, back taxes, several mortgages ect that you will be responsible for paying. Dj Envy lied about being able to find all the info on the internet. Every jurisdiction is different.

This is just like those damn flipping houses seminars. The way you can buy and flip houses in TX will not be the same in North Dakota. Every market is different.

Its ALOT of legwork, man hours worth of research, etc involved in wholesaling with no guarantee that the profit will exceed the level of effort.........cosign everything you said about him not being all the way truthful. Props to his hustle but I think he was really oversimplifying the process.

Charlamagne took a huge L in that interview.

The 69 kid is obviously reckless but Lenard was agitated by someone not allowing him to create or control their narrative. He's used to artists with something to lose coming up there, dodging subject matter and doing the industry shit. That kid is behaving like someone who has nothing to lose and that lack of inhibition means a nigga like Charlemagne can't manipulate his words or pretend to be genuinely concerned for his well being.

Also, they were wildly unprepared from an interviewers standpoint. He asked them questions that they should have known. All they could do was spit out Cardi B facts.

ppl keep saying charlamagne took an L but how? Nigga was chilling and clearly unenthused. all 69 did was talk about bullshit and beef. there was no narrative to control. the interview consisted of him saying blood so boom and ahhh ahh ahh every 5 seconds.

CTG was just chilling imo and was clowning him
pretty heavy on the low.

ppl keep saying charlamagne took an L but how? Nigga was chilling and clearly unenthused. all 69 did was talk about bullshit and beef. there was no narrative to control. the interview consisted of him saying blood so boom and ahhh ahh ahh every 5 seconds.

pretty heavy on the low.

I’m not gonna watch the interview but I’ll take your word for it

Its ALOT of legwork, man hours worth of research, etc involved in wholesaling with no guarantee that the profit will exceed the level of effort.........cosign everything you said about him not being all the way truthful. Props to his hustle but I think he was really oversimplifying the process.
That’s the ploy to get you interested and paying for a half ass “if i can do it, so you can you” dream.
Before Yee said what she said I was already thinking it. If you noticed his face scrunched up when she said it and he had no response and like the falcon DJ Envy is he swooped in and tried to clean it up. Envy got money so of course he gonna ride with dude.
He’s preying on peoples dream to be independent entraupanuers and and overnight millionaires and I don’t like that shit.

That’s the ploy to get you interested and paying for a half ass “if i can do it, so you can you” dream.
Before Yee said what she said I was already thinking it. If you noticed his face scrunched up when she said it and he had no response and like the falcon DJ Envy is he swooped in and tried to clean it up. Envy got money so of course he gonna ride with dude.
He’s preying on peoples dream to be independent entraupanuers and and overnight millionaires and I don’t like that shit.

Some states you have to be a licensed real estate agent to do what he is suggesting. This is another reason you have to perform your due diligence. Best believe that Envy is a silent partner and is getting a cut of any sales associated with his books, seminars, etc

pretty heavy on the low.
Clowning is what a clown resorts to when unable to operate on a higher level.

He sat there telling the kid "Well you should have gone on stage. You contradicting yourself." No. Charlamagne wanted him to run into a volatile situation, get his ass whopped, shot, or killed so he'd have someone to give Donkey of the Day to.

Y'll better start recognizing people for what they say they are. Charlamagne acts like a comedian until people hold him to a comedian's standard. He acts like a socio-cultural connoisseur until people hold him to the standard of a truth teller. He told you he's the "radio guy". All that bullshit of "I just wanna see you alive" was a copout when 69 starts pointing out his lack of knowledge on specific situations and concepts. Monique did the same thing.

And what's crazy is, he'll criticize for what DJ Vlad puts on his platform but turn around and do shit way worse. He said that 2Pac accuser interview was chasing attention but he just had a nigga in his studio because of a viral dick pic. FOH

Thank you for this

I was already on the fence about dude going back to his Worldstar videos

And him and Envy get money together educate is why he was so engaged

My antennas went up when he was like all you gotta do is find someone to sell you a house below market value. Idk about y'all, but idk anybody with spare houses they can just get rid of like that.

I don’t agree with this

There were things he said throughout the interview that made it more than clear he wasn’t telling the whole story. But all he did was present a route. My next step would be finding out more. If that’s an 100 dollar seminar, ok but break this all the way down for me. Every hustle going have obstacles to maneuver

I don’t think he was making it sound or claiming it was easy as much as he just simplified a route you can take.

If I’m coming out of high school today, I’d much rather pay a couple dollars, take that serious and at least see what’s up than go into 40k debt on a major that’s going still require me paying for certs to get a job

I don’t agree with this

There were things he said throughout the interview that made it more than clear he wasn’t telling the whole story. But all he did was present a route. My next step would be finding out more. If that’s an 100 dollar seminar, ok but break this all the way down for me. Every hustle going have obstacles to maneuver

I don’t think he was making it sound or claiming it was easy as much as he just simplified a route you can take.

If I’m coming out of high school today, I’d much rather pay a couple dollars, take that serious and at least see what’s up than go into 40k debt on a major that’s going still require me paying for certs to get a job
Fam, he kept saying "this all you have to do, that's all you have to do"... When people keep saying it, yes, they are not telling you everything involved and are trying to get you to act on your curiosity

Fam, he kept saying "this all you have to do, that's all you have to do"... When people keep saying it, yes, they are not telling you everything involved and are trying to get you to act on your curiosity
My nigga

Come on dawg, you a grown ass man

In a 4o Min interview, you want all the details. What’s the harm in it. It works, people do it. He ain’t the only guy. What’s the harm in looking into it. We don’t know about these things in the community. How does it hurt you to at least know the information.

Niggas not only want everything on the plate, they want you to bring them the plate. People put too much faith in people and their words. It’s the information that matters, he just a vessel.

Back