Welcome To aBlackWeb

wrapping the Maxine interview...damn she lived one hell of a life...i wish her nothing but the best and will be supporting anything she pushes out as long as i know bout it.....one thing she said tho was that ppl fronting on her cuz they thought black comedic actresses were supposed to be heavier and sassy and I remember Tichina Arnold saying Pam was initially written as a fat girl

Damn at the cast of Friends making: 2.5 million an episode compared to the cast of Living Single making 55K at the apex of their run.......shit is nutty

It ain't that crazy really. Black people are like 13%-18% of the country. These execs always think black shit with the exception of music will only appeal to black people, so they lowball that stuff. That said, I'd like to see the ratings comparison between the two shows because I'm sure Friends was getting much higher ratings. I don't understand it, but that show was super popular.

It ain't that crazy really. Black people are like 13%-18% of the country. These execs always think black shit with the exception of music will only appeal to black people, so they lowball that stuff. That said, I'd like to see the ratings comparison between the two shows because I'm sure Friends was getting much higher ratings. I don't understand it, but that show was super popular.

Lol these folks know there is a difference in Living Single and Friends there is no reason to question it. LS catered toward black audiences where Friends catered to a bigger grand scale which made it a bigger show. Not a fan of both shows by any means but from what I've seen Friends was way better writing.

Lol these folks know there is a difference in Living Single and Friends there is no reason to question it. LS catered toward black audiences where Friends catered to a bigger grand scale which made it a bigger show. Not a fan of both shows by any means but from what I've seen Friends was way better writing.
Hell NO

I think alot of people will agree but I do think alot of black people in general gravitate to LS for whatever reason but more so because it's mostly a all black cast.

Similar to how black folks came out the wood work for Black Panther and said it was the GOAT off the bat but there is clearly better marvel movies out there.

Breakfast Club hit a new low.

Remember all the times that Charlamagne stated that pedophiles should burn, but yet he has one on the platform?

I’m not a fan but this is just slander

He’s not a pedophile. One that’s not even what pedo is and he was a kid . Plus he maintains he didn’t have relations with the girl

Dude is a problem for a few reasons, that’s just name calling and libel though

And he was half right about making all these grown ass men look stupid as fuck starting with the ones backing him but extended to the ones dissing him as well

I’m not a fan but this is just slander

He’s not a pedophile. One that’s not even what pedo is and he was a kid . Plus he maintains he didn’t have relations with the girl

Dude is a problem for a few reasons, that’s just name calling and libel though

He was 18 and she was 13.

Back