Welcome To aBlackWeb

To respond to both of you. He’s 21 now, he was 18 at the time of the case. So you’re talking out of your ass. No beef you just wrong

I don’t know where your info came from but He just answered the question. He said he was 18 and she was 14. He said there was nothing sexual between them. He was poor and couldn’t fight the case. Stop making me defend this nigga

18 and 14 are two high school students. Nigga kill me with this magic once you cross the 18 line bullshit but 17 you was good. High school kids are babies. You wanna stand on that point you’re full of shit cause that’s getting done all over the world

lil mexican getting pimped.....

get money black man

And this appears to be spot on. The problem is them niggas behind him parasitic nature. His audience is children, legit little kids. They hear him but they don’t understand politics. Otherwise I’d enjoy this a lot more cause he really is making a lot of these bozo niggas look like exactly that

The incident was when he was 18 fam

To respond to both of you. He’s 21 now, he was 18 at the time of the case. So you’re talking out of your ass. No beef you just wrong

I don’t know where your info came from but He just answered the question. He said he was 18 and she was 14. He said there was nothing sexual between them. He was poor and couldn’t fight the case. Stop making me defend this nigga

18 and 14 are two high school students. Nigga kill me with this magic once you cross the 18 line bullshit but 17 you was good. High school kids are babies. You wanna stand on that point you’re full of shit cause that’s getting done all over the world

I aint talking about no damn case and yall know it. The dude clearly said grown men are looking stupid right now for looking for him in the streets RIGHT NOW. He's 21 right now right? Talking about they missing work looking for him and they should be taking care of their kids lol.

I aint talking about no damn case and yall know it. The dude clearly said grown men are looking stupid right now for looking for him in the streets RIGHT NOW. He's 21 right now right? Talking about they missing work looking for him and they should be taking care of their kids lol.
Lmaooo. my fault. Misinterpreted

They are looking stupid. he being protected and these big tough gang niggas with all their history and culture can’t do shit cause niggas within that very culture put dollar signs over it

Game son walking around school talking about he got the blicky...these niggas fuming and it’s hilarious

I legit thought you were talking about the case

My fault

Lmaooo. my fault. Misinterpreted

They are looking stupid. he being protected and these big tough gang niggas with all their history and culture can’t do shit cause niggas within that very culture put dollar signs over it

Game son walking around school talking about he got the blicky...these niggas fuming and it’s hilarious

I legit thought you were talking about the case

My fault

My thing is this, they may be looking stupid tryna get to him knowing he's protected in some way. But im not falling for the "leave the kid alone" angle. He playing grown man games and unless he was lying about only traveling with 2 or 3 people when he on the road, it's only a matter of time before a crash test dummy catch him slipping.

Yeah but that's the obvious..the WHOLE idea was stolen from Living Single, the multiple roommates living amongst each other..Just another case of cacs stealing our ideas & ...Nevermind

I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood what she was saying, but it sounded like she said the people backing both shows are the same, so was it really stealing? Also, neither show was the first to do the "Friends hanging out and living life" angle.

I think it’s movement to reshape bloods and crips into some powerful black man gang of brothers

Conspiracy Theory

the way he keep interrupting them and putting his up to charly to tell him shush.....clearly disrespectful.

it could not be me,.,,,,,got this lil kid putting his up and and turning away from you like you aint important to him?

really?

I think alot of people will agree but I do think alot of black people in general gravitate to LS for whatever reason but more so because it's mostly a all black cast.

Similar to how black folks came out the wood work for Black Panther and said it was the GOAT off the bat but there is clearly better marvel movies out there.
raw
The Logic that U Niggas create for these cacs..Sheeesh

What she was saying was that they probably made more in a ner profit standpoint.
Yes friends made a lot of money but they also had to spend a lot to make that.

Back