Welcome To aBlackWeb

Crazy thing...
game don't like tekashi but the kid is doing exactly what game claimed he did in Philly.

Not check in.

Member the meek and cheesesteak north Philly dream chasers sleep shit?

Crazy thing...
game don't like tekashi but the kid is doing exactly what game claimed he did in Philly.

Not check in.

Member the meek and cheesesteak north Philly dream chasers sleep shit?

I guess the difference is that Game and Meek had some beef and Game was defying an actual person he was going at. This Tekashi cat was just stirring up trouble for shits and giggles.

Finally checked out the tekashi breakfast club interview bc budden podcast was talking about it.

First off i fuck with ctg heavy but he needa stop actin like he really gives a fuck about what happens to this dude i think tekashi did get under his skin n he was hiding it under showing fake concern.

One thing i will say is at least dude went up there talking his shit instead of going the humble route. So if he still never gets touched everyone else looks dumb.

This interview is already at 6.9 mill so looks like he'll be their biggest interview.

Tried listening to his songs shits just not for me but shit im not 21 yrs old no more. I do wonder if he gets successful enough if he'll ever try to clean up his image to get that cross over money.

No one cares about a 50 cosign in fuckin 2018. That muthafucka ain't been relevant to the genre for a minute.

If he ain't Kanan, talkin bout some Power shit, then don't no one give two fucks bout what he gotta say bout some fruit stripe gum, flash in the pan, fuckboy.

Fifty a legend in rap whether you like or not. 69 was dismissed a while back. Then after having crews trying to chase him down at his shows. Clowning Charlagme The Breakfadt Club. Now 50 cent is cosigning him. People can get mad but that's a takeover.

Fifty a legend in rap whether you like or not. 69 was dismissed a while back. Then after having crews trying to chase him down at his shows. Clowning Charlagme The Breakfadt Club. Now 50 cent is cosigning him. People can get mad but that's a takeover.

It's not a takeover of shit. What music he be putting out? Nuthin. The little cornball just runs his dick sucker too fuckin much.

50 a legend, but his word don't mean nuthin like a Jay or a Nas. He ain't really put no one on like that. Plus, a lot of people still believe he's the reason for the fall of NY rap.

Like I said, a 50 cosign don't mean shit in 2018.

It's not a takeover of shit. What music he be putting out? Nuthin. The little cornball just runs his dick sucker too fuckin much.

50 a legend, but his word don't mean nuthin like a Jay or a Nas. He ain't really put no one on like that. Plus, a lot of people still believe he's the reason for the fall of NY rap.

Like I said, a 50 cosign don't mean shit in 2018.
This 69 kid has a huge following. His music gets a lot of views. I don't follow him but I'm not gonna front on facts. 50 is relevant in different ways. He will always be entertaining to most even without music. Em cosigned 50 and so 50 gained some of em's fans. 50 cosign of 69 can give 69 some of 50's fans. Saying 50 never put no one on, the same can be said about nas.

This 69 kid has a huge following. His music gets a lot of views. I don't follow him but I'm not gonna front on facts. 50 is relevant in different ways. He will always be entertaining to most even without music. Em cosigned 50 and so 50 gained some of em's fans. 50 cosign of 69 can give 69 some of 50's fans. Saying 50 never put no one on, the same can be said about nas.

Nas isn't believed to be the downfall of NY rap, and he's still musically relevant. No one that's a fan of 50 is gonna be a fan of 69. Unless you're talking those bitch ass, wannabe tough/hipster, suspect white boys. And in that case, they don't matter any damn way. 50 is an entertaining dude for a moment. No one gives his words any real consideration anymore.

My original point stands. Y'all muthafuckas can quit tryna convince me otherwise.

Back