Welcome To aBlackWeb

im not sure how his shows are sold out......in philly at that.

this is crazy. is he that hot with the youngins?

so the youngins like trolls?

this is crazy...philly never had bloods and crips like that...but dude is traveling and almost promoting this gang shit.

think about it......its a reason he aint touched yet.....its a bigger plan in action

This kid the hottest thing in hip hop

The more he make a mockery of ignorant shit, more I love him
and this is why i dont.....

hes making a mockery of this shit. lil pump and lil the other white dude.
and the fact hes still safe....makes a mockery of the gang check in shit.

Nas isn't believed to be the downfall of NY rap, and he's still musically relevant. No one that's a fan of 50 is gonna be a fan of 69. Unless you're talking those bitch ass, wannabe tough/hipster, suspect white boys. And in that case, they don't matter any damn way. 50 is an entertaining dude for a moment. No one gives his words any real consideration anymore.

My original point stands. Y'all muthafuckas can quit tryna convince me otherwise.

Who looks at 50 cent as the downfall of ny rap like that's something to be mad about? That's like being mad at Nas for ether

Who looks at 50 cent as the downfall of ny rap like that's something to be mad about? That's like being mad at Nas for ether

Wtf is you talkin bout, goof troop? You apparently aren't abreast of what goes in the genre, so stfu talkin to me. Keep listening to your faggot music. Fuckin wit your wack ass entertainers.

Wtf is you talkin bout, goof troop? You apparently aren't abreast of what goes in the genre, so stfu talkin to me. Keep listening to your faggot music. Fuckin wit your wack ass entertainers.

Abreast of what's going on? That shit is like 15 years old. Why you so mad all the time. You on the internet dummy

could've sworn you make a tekashi thread last week

let me find out it was you and you made me go look for it

i'm taking that $2k in ya account

Damn sure it wasn't me if it was a post from last week. I think I posted here last week a dozen times.

Back