Welcome To aBlackWeb

OMG

this is what has been going on...you feel you have leverage to bring to the table to get your desired salary

she, in THIS case, has NONE

this is all i've been saying

see heres the thing you dont get determine whether she has leverage or not

see heres the thing you dont get determine whether she has leverage or not
SHE
HAS
NONE

as evidenced by the fact that Netflix told her thanks, we'll call you

Rock's leverage was that HBO wanted him

now if Amazon wanted Monique, then she could've used that, BUT she couldnt

imagine u a respectable comedian and u just hear Dave 20 mil per, Chris 20 mil per , Schumer wack ass 13 mil ...in ur mind u like shit they gotta offer me some Ms too ...thats the mentality Monique had when walking into the meeting

And Netflix was like...

Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

The Black Authority is doing a live broadcast about this right now:

i just so happened to click this

homie said "here she go with the bulljive talk"

idk why thats so funny

If you watched and listened to that interview throughly you will see that Monica and her husband came with FAX!

OMG

this is what has been going on...you feel you have leverage to bring to the table to get your desired salary

she, in THIS case, has NONE

this is all i've been saying

How she has none Breh? Lol

None my nigga?

She explained to you that she was losing out on 2 million in touring and that's not leverage?

Come on Breh,

You trolling me now Breh.

A 2 million dollar purse to say nah, IMA accept this 500k, 2 year deal instead?

And I can make 2 million on touring

Again, is this not leverage?

Yep and also Charla kept asking if her numbers match up to Chris and Dave and tap danced around the question.
Because we all know she is not asking for the EXACT amount Chris and Dave got. She said she deserves what legends make and that is a wide range and that damn sure ain't 500k.

Forget the resume and other stuff she' done, I'm showing you my income for over 2 years.
Match that for me.

I can make 2 million on the road in 2 years touring.

Man know your worth, Dayum woman worth more than 500k

And she pulling more than that touring

it’s not my place to say how much someone is worth. I don’t find amy schumer funny at all. but netflix gave her $11-13 million. mid-tier NBA players getting 150-200 million contracts. an average QB is about to becomd the highest paid player in NFL history. if these entities feel they’re worth that much, who am I to say otherwise? get your money

if a potential employer offer me a salary i feel is beneath me, i’d say no and move on. monique feels she was low-balled. she has a right to feel that way

but where i think she fucked up at is asking everyday folks to boycott netflix because SHE turned down $500k. netflix is people’s primary source of entertainment. people are cutting the cord and rather pay $130 a year for netflix than $130 a month for cable. 99% of your fanbase will never have the opportunity to make 500k for one hour of work. you turned that down and want people to feel sorry for you?

Last edited:
Forget the resume and other stuff she' done, I'm showing you my income for over 2 years.
Match that for me.

I can make 2 million on the road in 2 years touring.

Man know your worth, Dayum woman worth more than 500k

And she pulling more than that touring
we know that but she aint get that.....ergo she needs to get out there and handle her business

Back