Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga bragging about monique being the comedy relief like anybody else couldn't of played that part. She a actor..not the main actor. Shut up Bitch

imagine u a respectable comedian and u just hear Dave 20 mil per, Chris 20 mil per , Schumer wack ass 13 mil ...in ur mind u like shit they gotta offer me some Ms too ...thats the mentality Monique had when walking into the meeting

That's fine. I don't think anyone is faulting her for believing she is worth more than Netflix offered. The problem is her accusing them of racism and sexism all because they didn't agree with her self valuation.

LOL, nah somebody else did as a joke
Let me guess..they go make it seem like her brothers are standing behind her in her fight and wont do comedy until she get paid what she worth.

Fuck outta here.

Monique comedy really aint groundbreaking. Its typical.

Sommore>>
Laura hayes>>
Adele givens>>>

Monique bout as funny as melanie cumocho..that dark woman who ride katt williams coat tails

He better than me. You bring my family into a dispute, when it's about me and you, and I'm gonna light your ass up.

cuz of the question she asked about people findin Mo hard to work wit

I don't understand what people mad for when we've all heard that allegation. It has an effect on the issue at hand, so why wouldn't she ask it?

Too many women be actin like dumb asses. I'm glad I ain't single out here. Women nowadays seem too skressful.

Ced the entertainer had a netflix special
Katt had one.
Deray got one
Dave and rock both had those.

Hell even micheal che had one.

Why?

Cuz they stayed working and grinding in the COMEDY world so when it came to sell comedy...they had the greenlight.

She banking off of old shit on her resume like she al bundy.

Bitch make some YouTube videos or something.

And for all you who support her...why havent yall ever asked for a special before this shit happened?

Yea I watched. She did herself no favours apart the public respect she shows her husband. I appreciated that shit.

She deserved DOTD. Niggas ain’t gonna boycott NF for this issue. Her numbers are simply not there. Legacy don’t mean shit in today’s fast food consumption world.

NF is built for the new era. Go sell out some shows, get relevant and come back with leverage. Simples.

Her being black balled, I think Netflix thought they could pull a fast one over her. Especially, if the talk about them having her movies on the site for ages is true. It would be very beneficial to have her under their contract, giving them exclusive control over the newest Mo'nique content for two years. On top of whatever else they have of her, if that's true. I never checked her stuff to be honest.

If Netflix could of snagged Dave, Chris, and others with the same deal Mo got, I believe they would. Every business owner I know looks for some shortcut, so way to cut cost, and maximize profit. I don't think Netflix would fork over that big money to any comedian if they didn't have to. I also want to say that Netflix knows she's worth more, but feel they are the ones with the negotiating power with a black lister. It makes no sense to try and chain her down for two years otherwise. Just pay her the 500k for a one time show and let her go on her way.

Last edited:
Her being black balled, I think Netflix thought they could pull a fast one over her. Especially, if the talk about them having her movies on the site for ages is true. It would be very beneficial to have her under their contract, giving them exclusive control over the newest Mo'nique content for two years. On top of whatever else they have of her, if that's true. I never checked her stuff to be honest.

If Netflix could of snagged Dave, Chris, and others with the same deal Mo got, I believe they would. Every business owner I know looks for some shortcut, so way to cut cost, and maximize profit. I don't think Netflix would fork over that big money to any comedian if they didn't have to. I also want to say that Netflix knows she's worth more, but feel they are the ones with the negotiating power with a black lister. It makes no sense to try and chain her down for two years otherwise. Just pay her the 500k for a one time show and let her go on her way.
You just described every business in the world, lol.

On the flip side, it's up to the talent to negotiate and counter offer.

Monique has never been funny in my books besides in Precious, and that even shows we laughing because she being extra and stupid not because she legit funny. Netflix saved themselves from dropping low end filler content.

Back