Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's a good way to look at what you're saying, but Knock will look (comp) others in his same position from around the world, state, city etc before asking for what I want, to strengthen my position in asking, bring that into play as well.

When you sell a house, you look at comps, see what other housing/property is going for in the area. If house A is going for 500k that is not as nice as mine and my house is 2 streets down from it, should I not use that as a marking stick or better yet, push the market by selling it for more?

Why would I leave pennies on the table, low-ball myself and be on some mane, I want to sell for less than 500k? Doesn't make any sense.
nigga...thats a house thats why

here you go with the bad examples again

well statistically wise male comedians tend to do better than female comedians when it comes to selling out shows, advertisment etc and this has less to do with who is funner than who but more to do with well “biases.”

Pipe down
How else do we determine what's funny if not for out personal feeling (bias). So if more people are more "bias" towards Chapelle doesnt that mean more people think he's funny? Meaning he is better?
This isnt like a science where we can determine who is "better" through testing. It's all public opinion and public opinion reflects in ticket sales.

nigga...thats a house thats why

here you go with the bad examples again

Everything is across the board, that same logic/practice that's applied with the flips/purchasing, applies to all deals breh.

Knowing your worth.

You supposed to know what all you have to offer and what all you've done in your field to know your worth.

Let me ask you this, How do you know your worth? What tools do you use to know your worth?

Again, my original point stands

It has more to do with who yall stan for and cape for and find funny and blah blah blah and less to do with Mo’nique or this deal.

Yall just dont find her funny. Yall dont connect with her in ways some people do.

So really this whole argument is toothless.

Who we find relevant is subjective.
Who we still follow and look for even when they arent in the public eye is also subjective ie: “Dave chapelle sold out the boys and girls club near my house” lmaooo

“Nobody quotes the parkers” “queens of comedy wasnt rememerable” all that depends on who you know and talk to *shrug*

Everything is across the board, that same logic/practice that's applied with the flips/purchasing, applies to all deals breh.

Knowing your worth.

You supposed to know what all you have to offer and what all you've done in your field to know your worth.

Let me ask you this, How do you know your worth? What tools do you use to know your worth?
no man

there are a lot of factors to consider when appraising a property

YOU are essentially a cog in the wheel at your job, and if you buck ya chest about getting paid more and they dont want to, they can make shit real difficult for you

or

just get a dude in there for less money who will do the job

How else do we determine what's funny if not for out personal feeling (bias). So if more people are more "bias" towards Chapelle doesnt that mean more people think he's funny? Meaning he is better?
This isnt like a science where we can determine who is "better" through testing. It's all public opinion and public opinion reflects in ticket sales.

you dont understand hegemony either and how certain biases are preconcieved genius.

no man

there are a lot of factors to consider when appraising a property

YOU are essentially a cog in the wheel at your job, and if you buck ya chest about getting paid more and they dont want to, they can make shit real difficult for you

or

just get a dude in there for less money who will do the job

Lol

I don't know breh.

I aint saying I'm right and I aint saying you're wrong, good points you bring, but I just don't accept anything without reaching for more when I know my worth

Lol

I don't know breh.

I aint saying I'm right and I aint saying you're wrong, good points you bring, but I just don't accept anything without reaching for more when I know my worth

OMG

this is what has been going on...you feel you have leverage to bring to the table to get your desired salary

she, in THIS case, has NONE

this is all i've been saying

Back