Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol being obtuse per usual.

Nobody had seen or heard from Dave Chappelle in yearsssssssssssssss. niggas was just watching the Chappelle show on box set trying to relive its glory days.

Nigga was culturally cold. Yeah we all still highly regarded him but he hadnt produced any material in a long ass time for us to see on a wide scale.

Nigga even said it himself, what are we arguing here?
again, b/c YOU werent connected doesnt mean others weren't?

and im being the obtuse one?

this aint Guy trying to drop an RnB record in 2018

so b/c race didnt know about it, means it didnt happen or it lessens the significance?

alot of people didnt know about it lmao
did you see the venues?

Colorado and Utah

maybe thats why his fan base has become so white

you intentionally being dense, and its my fault for getting sucked in...AGAIN

so, by your logic, b/c Rudy Tomjonavich should be able to just come in the NBA as a head coach in 2018 and demand to be one of the highest paid coaches b/c of the two titles he won in houston in the 90s?

My bad breh.

You win, I'll lose this one, but the opinions on what you're saying are not matching up breh.

To answer your question about Rudy, no, but he shouldn't be low-ball, along with Jerry Sloan or Phil Jackson. Those with an impressive resume and has proven to be a winner, deserves to be in the Top 5-15 highest paid coaches. IMO

It's 30 teams

If Alvin Gentry wasn't black, I'd say Jerry or him should get more than Alvin. Just my IMO but you know, whatever.

alot of people didnt know about it lmao
did you see the venues?

Colorado and Utah

maybe thats why his fan base has become so white
well weed is legal in Colorado so...yea

but didnt know radio city hall was in either one of those places

Yall dont realize how contradictory yall are.

“Dave Chapelle was touring”
and so was Monique and they both were selling out shows and both were still cold culturally.

cold meaning, no TV shows/specials werent hyper visible, no buzz around their material etc etc

Some of yall niggas just haters. Gonna act like queens of comedy wasnt legit
well, im not saying it wasnt

im saying you should be holding onto that like it came out last weekend if you are trying to engage in discussions about a comedy special today

Just fucking say you like Dave Chappelle more than Mo’nique and you dont think she deserved more money because you dont find her funny

yall niggas love going in circles.

all these long winded responses when really yall just dont like her.

and here comes “I never said I didnt like Mo’nique, I just said blah blah” lmaooo so predictable

Yall dont realize how contradictory yall are.

“Dave Chapelle was touring”
and so was Monique and they both were selling out shows and both were still cold culturally.

cold meaning, no shows, werent hyper visible, no buzz around their material etc etc

aight

since this seems to be the hill you on today

lets say chappelle didnt do ANYTHING post CS

just based on CS and the fact that he turned down $50M tells that a network (im not gon get into all the particulars about what the details of the contract were) felt he was going to bring at least $50M back to them. At least!!

Who was gonna offer that to Monique at ANY point at her peak?

Just fucking say you like Dave Chappelle more than Mo’nique and you dont think she deserved more money because you dont find her funny

yall niggas love going in circles.

all these long winded responses when really yall just dont like her.

and here comes “I never said I didnt like Mo’nique, I just said blah blah” lmaooo so predictable

i cant speak for no one else, but my position has always been, and CTG touched on it, we live in a 'what have you done for me lately" society

she, hasnt done much of anything on the comedy circuit

thats all this boils down to

Long story short...Netflix as a corporation has the right to do whatever the fuck they want....and what we are seeing is an attempt to bully a corporation.......sad thing is Monique would still work w Netflix if they come correct financially

Back