Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga that's with any comedian lol that's not exclusive to her. U think any record label will let u make an album and then put out the same album with a different label? OFc they dont want her out here doing specials with the same jokes....duh lol

Idk why people are making it seem like it's an unfair thing. But what she did was use terms to make it seem like some slavery shit and niggas fell for it smh
she says they wouldnt let her tour or perform tho...500K aint shit and for 2 years?

How does that not mean anything in business when one is the best in the movie? So let me ask you this, who had the best scenes in that movie?

Chris Rock wasn't on game when he did Boomerang, I think that's a bad example. If Chris Rock does a 30 sec bit in a movie (today) or 5 to 6 scenes, and that 30 sec bit or scenes from that movie is the best part of that movie that your black core audience supported. Chris hasn't done anything in 2-3 years, Chris Rock can't use that in negotiations in a deal?

You're arguing about the 6m vs 200k, I agree.

I asked you could DC Fly a comedian just like Mo sell-out a 10k-20k arena on a 40-60 city tour?

He has a bigger draw because he has more followers?

So Lil Rell has less than 200k followers, who is the biggest draw? Him or DC? and who can fill up an arena, Lil Rell or DC?

Corey Holcomb has less than 100k followers, who is the biggest draw? Corey or DC and who can fill up an arena? Cory or DC

I can go on with comedians with less followers than DC, and they would fill up an arena faster than DC. As I stated those 6 million followers means nothing,

Them numbers don't mean anything, followers doesn't equate to anything, Who is at these shows, what your ticket box numbers looking like is what matters.

You're rambling about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Idgaf if the nigga juggles, he was able to get 6mill people to follow him, period. She barely has 200k, fact.

In business it's all about numbers and things that are tangible, u thinkin this person had the funniest part in the movie doesn't mean shit, cuz everybody has their own opinion and those change everyday. What doesn't change are facts.

You're rambling about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Idgaf if the nigga juggles, he was able to get 6mill people to follow him, period. She barely has 200k, fact.

In business it's all about numbers and things that are tangible, u thinkin this person had the funniest part in the movie doesn't mean shit, cuz everybody has their own opinion and those change everyday. What doesn't change are facts.

If I'm rambling, and it's about numbers and tangible things, then DC could do a 11k-15k, 40 city-60 city tour and sell-out right?

for 250K a yr BEFORE taxes?

It's similar to what charlamagne was saying, she had weak numbers to support her negotiations and she knows it. If she was out here selling out arenas and making 2m a year (like her husband tried to make it seem) , then they would've been doing that and would've been able to use that in negotiations but she hasn't been doing that.

She wouldn't have got 500k off touring no way lol She's delusional, clearly and it started with Precious. Yea she won all the awards, well her and the girl who played precious. But it was Oprah and Tyler Perry who made that movie blow up and was pushing it heavy. It wasn't monique who got the people to check it out. She's been delusional for 10 years now.

If I'm rambling, and it's about numbers and tangible things, then DC could do a 11k-15k, 40 city-60 city tour and sell-out right?

You're talking about tours , when they did a movie. What's next, can keri hilson do a stand up tour?

You're talking about tours , when they did a movie. What's next, can keri hilson do a stand up tour?

I'm speaking on comedians that were in that movie

Isn't this what we discussing, funding tours?

DC has 6 million followers, Mo has 200k but yet, DC couldn't head-line a city tour.

Dude couldn't sell out the Lake Front by himself Lol.

He has 6 million followers and I'll bet a band, he wouldn't sell out the LakeFront (10k arena) by himself. but yet he has 6 million followers, Lol.

Dude couldn't do a 10 city tour of arenas that hold 10k and sell-out

Man them followers don't mean nothing in this comedy game.

A nigga would be dumb to fund a 10 city- 20 city tour for DC over one for Mo

That's you guessing and your opinion.

A comedy bringing putting asses in seats (8k-10k) on tour is worth a deal

No, nigga, it's not. Lol. If Kevin, Dave, Chris, and Amy are all doing that, at this very moment, why do you need Monique? Someone who's bringing in less than half of those comedians' audiences.

Bruh. You've got to do better wit this whole debating thing.

Netflix came and saw her receive a standing ovation at the comedy club - Husband Manager

samu.gif

I'm speaking on comedians that were in that movie

Isn't this what we discussing, funding tours?

DC has 6 million followers, Mo has 200k but yet, DC couldn't head-line a city tour.

Dude couldn't sell out the Lake Front by himself Lol.

He has 6 million followers and I'll bet a band, he wouldn't sell out the LakeFront (10k arena) by himself. but yet he has 6 million followers, Lol.

Dude couldn't do a 10 city tour of arenas that hold 10k and sell-out

Man them followers don't mean nothing in this comedy game.

A nigga would be dumb to fund a 10 city- 20 city tour for DC over one for Mo

Again, that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. He does sketch comedy, he doesn't have a stand up to know what he will bring in. What we do know is that he has 6m followers and monique has 200k. That's a fact. You saying "i bet he couldnt..." is ur imagination and that doesn't mean much in a debate lol

Again, idk why you're talkin about touring when we are talking about a movie. Gabrielle doesn't need to do stand up to have a bigger draw than monique, neither does dc young fly. Simple logic.

Back