Welcome To aBlackWeb

You keep lowering that number, chief. First, it was 10, then it was 8, and now it's 5. Lol. I ain't tripping. I know you're trying your absolute best to make a point. (Idk what that point is, but I know you're trying. Lol.)

Let's keep it funky. Monique doesn't even have majority of the black community behind her. Let's be real. Her audience is for women who watch reality shows religiously. For women who think Steve Harvey gives good relationship advice. That's who she's catered to.

Wanda's just not funny. Her audience be damned. And CTG already said that her deal was presented to her at a different time in Netflix history. Things change.

Stop tryna move the goalposts.

I lowered the number to show you how easy it is for her to pull in 200k worth of an audience. You stated that an audience doesn't mean anything in a business deal. I'm just allowing you to see 200k worth of an audience shouldn't be mentioned in negotiation for a deal from your stance which to me as bad business, to not show an investor how much of a fan-base you have.

How she doesn't have majority of the black audience, just having 1/4 is good, if she's stating that she'll lose out on 2 million dollars if she would have taken that deal that NF offered her and if that 2 million number is laughable, do 15k a show (and that's a low number for her caliber) on a 40 city tour and that's $600k for probably a 6-9 month run, not including other stuff she'll earn from other things, outside of stand-up.

Man I get it, nobody is funny, I got that. But someone is paying to see these women in concert, these women have a following/fan-base for a reason, and I know it's not because of their looks.

250k is a low ball number for Wanda. IMO. Nothing changed. Wanda at one time was the comedian (female) that white folks flocked to go and see.

Last edited:
Again, I'm not disagreeing with his followers. He got 6 milly

My imagination Lol

Ok breh

So DC can draw more fans on a 40 city tour in arenas 8k-10k than Mo and Steve Lol.

U do know DC has 6 million followers more followers than Steve and Mo combined.

That's my point, those followers don't mean nothing breh.

What them box office numbers looking like is what is all comes down to

Your debating skills are trash fam lol We can be debating the best burger in the world and you'll start talking about apples lol wtf are you talkin about?

Nobody is talkin about DC going on tours. WE're talkin about a movie. Gabrielle has a bigger draw , period. She doesn't have to go on a tour to prove it lol It's simple logic that you're refusing to use. I'm going off numbers , 6mill to 200k, that's a fact. You're using your imagination to create hypotheticals.

THe fact of the matter is this, monique hasn't been relevant in comedy in nearly 20 years. Kool G Rap is a fuckin legend, u think he deserves Drake money in 2018? Fuck no. It's simple fuckin logic.

Your debating skills are trash fam lol We can be debating the best burger in the world and you'll start talking about apples lol wtf are you talkin about?

Nobody is talkin about DC going on tours. WE're talkin about a movie. Gabrielle has a bigger draw , period. She doesn't have to go on a tour to prove it lol It's simple logic that you're refusing to use. I'm going off numbers , 6mill to 200k, that's a fact. You're using your imagination to create hypotheticals.

THe fact of the matter is this, monique hasn't been relevant in comedy in nearly 20 years. Kool G Rap is a fuckin legend, u think he deserves Drake money in 2018? Fuck no. It's simple fuckin logic.

Breh, you said Keri Hilson has a bigger draw than Mo and my shit is trash, stop it big bro.

She hasn't done shit in years.

With that logic, Martin shouldn't get Dave or Chris Rock money either and let's not forget that thread where you and others were saying Martin were in Top 10

Martin been away for a minute. So let's give him that same deal.

Let's see if we will be consistent with these trash debating skills of yours

I lowered the number to show you how easy it is for her to pull in 200k worth of an audience. You stated that an audience doesn't mean anything in a business deal. I'm just allowing you to see 200k worth of an audience shouldn't be mentioned in negotiation for a deal from your stance which to me as bad business, to not show an investor how much of a fan-base you have.

How she doesn't have majority of the black audience, just having 1/4 is good, if she's stating that she'll lose out on 2 million dollars if she would have taken that deal that NF offered her and if that 2 million number is laughable, do 15k a show on a 40 city tour and that's $600k for probably a 6-9 month run, not including other stuff she'll earn from other things, outside of stand-up.

Man I get it, nobody is funny, I got that. But someone is paying to see these women in concert, these women have a following/fan-base for a reason, and I know it's not because of their looks.

250k is a low ball number for Wanda. IMO. Nothing changed. Wanda at one time was the comedian (female) that white folks flocked to go and see.

I didn't say audience didn't matter. I said Monique's audience didn't matter in relation to other comedians at the moment. I'm not taking a chance at Mo if Comedienne B can double what Mo brings to the table. That's simple to understand.

They already took a huge chance on Amy, and got fuckin burned for it. Everybody's forgetting that. They spent 13 mill on Amy, and her special did so bad that they had to get rid of their rating system. Monique has a fraction of Amy's fan base, so why would they take that risk with someone that's essentially unproven atm?

Breh, you said Keri Hilson has a bigger draw than Mo and my shit is trash, stop it big bro.

She hasn't done shit in years.

Nah I didn't say she did, I said she also has her own draw.

I said Gabrielle, Omar Epps, DC, shit even Danny Glover got a bigger draw than monique.

She is missing the point here...
A company don't give a fuck about you and your wants and needs.
The company does whats best for the company's interests.
If you have no leverage then that's your problem.

No company in the history of the world has better data and analytics on the TV watching habits of its viewership than Netflix.

They know EXACTLY what their audience wants and they deliver content targeted to what their subscribers wants.

This ain't a racism thing because 2 black men got the most they ever gave because they KNOW exactly what the audience wants and they cater to them.

Nobody in their audience checking for no fucking Monique so they offered her 500k. She can take it or leave it.

They don't give a fuck.
But this ain't about racism if you ask me.

The fact that you're strugglin to debate Monique >>> DC young fly let's you know the 500k offer was accurate.

She shouldn't even be mentioning chappelle and chris rock

DC and Monquie doing a show in Dallas together next month.

I can bet it’s not 500K she getting lol
She is missing the point here...
A company don't give a fuck about you and your wants and needs.
The company does whats best for the company's interests.
If you have no leverage then that's your problem.

No company in the history of the world has better data and analytics on the TV watching habits of its viewership than Netflix.

They know EXACTLY what their audience wants and they deliver content targeted to what their subscribers wants.

This ain't a racism thing because 2 black men got the most they ever gave because they KNOW exactly what the audience wants and they cater to them.

Nobody in their audience checking for no fucking Monique so they offered her 500k. She can take it or leave it.

They don't give a fuck.
But this ain't about racism if you ask me.
I didn't say audience didn't matter. I said Monique's audience didn't matter in relation to other comedians at the moment. I'm not taking a chance at Mo if Comedienne B can double what Mo brings to the table. That's simple to understand.

They already took a huge chance on Amy, and got fuckin burned for it. Everybody's forgetting that. They spent 13 mill on Amy, and her special did so bad that they had to get rid of their rating system. Monique has a fraction of Amy's fan base, so why would they take that risk with someone that's essentially unproven atm?
oh really?

Nah I didn't say she did, I said she also has her own draw.

I said Gabrielle, Omar Epps, DC, shit even Danny Glover got a bigger draw than monique.

Because of 6 million followers huh Lol. Stop it fam.

And I stated to you, DC (comedian, just like Mo) couldn't do a 10 stand-up shows in a city near you and that would draw 10k as a head-liner.

Because of 6 million followers huh Lol. Stop it fam.

And I stated to you, DC (comedian, just like Mo) couldn't do a 10 stand-up shows in a city near you and that would draw 10k as a head-liner.

You're doing it again, "I bet u he couldn;t..." you're using your imagination which nobody gives af about lol

We're talking business and numbers, nobody gives af about the imaginary scenarios in business.

If you do a special and can’t use it for 2 years

I don’t see the problem with that. I don’t want somebody using the jokes I paid for on a different standup that I’m not making money off.

That would be dumb business.

You're doing it again, "I bet u he couldn;t..." you're using your imagination which nobody gives af about lol

We're talking business and numbers, nobody gives af about the imaginary scenarios in business.

Let me remove that "I bet u he couldn't" so you can stop leaning on that. I see that right now Lol.

If you think he can do it, why hasn't a promoter put money on his head for him to do the 40 city tour?

I'll wait

Imagination is gone, Pull me up a 40 city tour that he's on and or has been on. He has 6 million followers, he's got the ppl, so why not put some money on his head and send him out there on a 40 city tour.

He's been on Wild N Out,
He's been in a black so call movie.

Got both audience, so why hasn't DC been on this tour since he's a big draw.

From your logic, his 6 million followers will support him. Why hasn't this happen yet?

DC and Monquie doing a show in Dallas together next month.

I can bet it’s not 500K she getting lol

Who is the head-liner? Lol

Is it DC,

He has 6 million followers and this "draw" so he should be the headliner for this tour?

According to the logic, the most ppl with the most followers are the best, got the bigger "draw" lol smh

I bet that nigga aint even getting paid more as MO on this tour smh

Come on mane.

I'll put 500 on it that DC aint getting paid as much as MO on that tour but yet this nigga has 6 million followers and is a "draw".

Let me remove that "I bet u he couldn't" so you can stop leaning on that. I see that right now Lol.

If you think he can do it, why hasn't a promoter put money on his head for him to do the 40 city tour?

I'll wait

Imagination is gone, Pull me up a 40 city tour that he's on and or has been on. He has 6 million followers, he's got the ppl, so why not put some money on his head and send him out there on a 40 city tour.

He's been on Wild N Out,
He's been in a black so call movie.

Got both audience, so why hasn't DC been on this tour since he's a big draw.

From your logic, his 6 million followers will support him. Why hasn't this happen yet?

How do u think he got 6mill followers? From wildn' out right? Is that stand up comedy? No, it's sketch comedy. His draw isn't from stand up comedy. So you putting him into the stand up comedy discussion makes no sense. Again, that's simple logic lol

How do u think he got 6mill followers? From wildn' out right? Is that stand up comedy? No, it's sketch comedy. His drawer isn't from stand up comedy. So you putting him into the stand up comedy discussion makes no sense. Again, that's simple logic lol

How am I putting him in a stand-up comedy discussion when the dude's a comedian Lol

Dude is on a comedy tour

Ok, if he's a sketch comedian, why is he on a comedy tour, sketch comedians with what you just said, doesn't do stand up, I'ma use your own words to choke you out, you just stated, sketch comedians shouldn't be doing stand-up but a poster just stated he's on tour Lol?

Come on breh Lol.

It's all gravy Goldie, just barbershop talk breh.

Back