Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do u think he got 6mill followers? From wildn' out right? Is that stand up comedy? No, it's sketch comedy. His draw isn't from stand up comedy. So you putting him into the stand up comedy discussion makes no sense. Again, that's simple logic lol

Should Martin get Dave or Chris Rock money?

@AP21 said HELL No.

Martin hasn't put out anything in years for the public to eat on.

How am I putting him in a stand-up comedy discussion when the dude's a comedian Lol

Dude is on a comedy tour

Ok, if he's a sketch comedian, why is he on a comedy tour, sketch comedians with what you just said, doesn't do stand up, I'ma use your own words to choke you out, you just stated, sketch comedians shouldn't be doing stand-up but a poster just stated he's on tour Lol?

Come on breh Lol.

It's all gravy Goldie, just barbershop talk breh.

Bruh, when nicki did barbershop 3, do u think her draw was due to her acting skills or her music? Her music.

When DC was hired to do the movie, his draw wasn't because of his stand up, it was because of his sketch comedy.

So again, why are u talkin about stand up and dc!!!!!!! lmaooo

Bruh, when nicki did barbershop 3, do u think her drawer was due to her acting skills or her music? Her music.

When DC was hired to do the movie, his drawer wasn't because of his stand up, it was because of his sketch comedy.

So again, why are u talkin about stand up and dc!!!!!!! lmaooo

You win. you got me breh Lmaoo.

But let me ask you this, should Martin get 10 milli from NF if he wants to do a stand-up special?

You win. you got me breh Lmaoo.

But let me ask you this, should Martin get 10 milli from NF if he wants to do a stand-up special?

I think he just did a special a year ago lol I'm not sure what he got, but I'm assuming it was atleast 10 mill. He's not fuckin with Dave or Rock in stand up comedy, but he's still a big draw. Now when it comes to MOVIES, he's gonna be offered 10x as much as rock and chappelle combined, cuz that's where he shines. Which brings me back to the dc sketch comedy/stand up debate lol.

Should Martin get Dave or Chris Rock money?

@AP21 said HELL No.

Martin hasn't put out anything in years for the public to eat on.
brah, Martin can be in the GOAT convo, BUT if he try to come out in 2018 and do a comedy special WITHOUT ANY standup since his last one (which wasnt that great) and get nothing near $20M bucks

knowing martin though, and i'll assume, he would probably use it to plug something else he got coming out

brah, Martin can be in the GOAT convo, BUT if he try to come out in 2018 and do a comedy special WITHOUT ANY standup since his last one (which wasnt that great) and get nothing near $20M bucks

knowing martin though, and i'll assume, he would probably use it to plug something else he got coming out

Doin' time (2016) Showtime

Didn't hear to many ppl talk about the special. But does he have any leverage to bring since you state that it was a flop and that being said hasn't done anything worth mentioning in a while (Lol)

Doin' time (2016) Showtime

Didn't hear to many ppl talk about the special. But does he have any leverage to bring since you state that it was a flop and that being said hasn't done anything worth mentioning in a while (Lol)
i just said NO

why you keep trying to catch me in a contradiction

Right, I stated that.

Would it be right for Martin to get 8-12 million for a stand-up special (Lol)

Yea, he would deserve atleast 10m, really 15m. The difference is, Martin is still relevant in comedy in 2018. They aint even officially announce a Martin reboot and that shit went viral and has been talked about for the last 2 weeks lol Martin can easily get 15m for a special.

Yea, he would deserve atleast 10m, really 15m. The difference is, Martin is still relevant in comedy in 2018. They aint even officially announce a Martin reboot and that shit went viral and has been talked about for the last 2 weeks lol Martin can easily get 15m for a special.
man i'ma chill lol

Would you explain how, when his last special flopped Lol.

@AP21

Back