Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women aren't funny. Not on the level of men, at least. There are no women legends, imo. What woman is on the level of Richard, Chris, Eddie, George Carlin, Bill Burr, Dave? There are none. They're not fuckin funny. Black, white, other. Not funny.

I do like Bridesmaids and Girls Trip though. But those are extreme exceptions.

*squints*

man take this part of the convo to that thread lol

Dave Chappelle could go the rest of his life and never do anything else, and people will cite "im rick james bitch", "im rich bitch", etc....over "you so crazy", and any other Martin catch phrase

See i was asking about comedy overall, not just stand up. I already said they'll get more than martin in stand up. But if all 3 went to do a comedy movie? Martin would be offered 10x the amount chappelle or rock would be offered.

That's why i said bigger name period.

Nah bro.

There's no such thing as overall comedy Lol.

Martin has better movies, better TV show, a classic stand-up and in 2018, NF aint giving that nigga no 15 milli Lol

Dave and Rock will get it though, like I stated because of the audience that they have.

What's your thoughts on Martin last stand-up show Lol.

man take this part of the convo to that thread lol

Dave Chappelle could go the rest of his life and never do anything else, and people will cite "im rick james bitch", "im rich bitch", etc....over "you so crazy", and any other Martin catch phrase

Bruh, martin has tons of quotables, u so crazy aint even top 10. Martin gifs are used on here atleast 10 times a day lol cut it out bruh

even the clothes in 2018 are around the martin show

stop it bruh

Bruh, martin has tons of quotables, u so crazy aint even top 10. Martin gifs are used on here atleast 10 times a day lol cut it out bruh

stop it bruh

Yea that nigga Ap tripping on that shit. Lol

Niggas still quote Martin lines from his show.

stop it bruh

now you getting your knock on

my thoughts on dave are not a knock on Martin as far as his legacy, HOWEVER, the discussion is if martin in 2018, based on his previous body of work could come out and command the deal that Rock and Chappelle has and that answer is NO everyday of the week and 2x on sunday fam lol

Yea that nigga Ap tripping on that shit. Lol

Niggas still quote Martin lines from his show.
I didnt say they didnt

stop

i said, Chappelle show quoteables are more popular than Martin's

I didnt say Martin didnt have any or the ones that he has are wack

and to goldie's point, i wonder why people on this site still use gifs from Martin's show? Idk, could it be that we grew up on the shit?

just a thought

now you getting your knock on

my thoughts on dave are not a knock on Martin as far as his legacy, HOWEVER, the discussion is if martin in 2018, based on his previous body of work could come out and command the deal that Rock and Chappelle has and that answer is NO everyday of the week and 2x on sunday fam lol

I've already said Rock and Chappelle will get more than Martin in stand up. But in MOVIES, rock and chappelle will not get anything close to what martin would get.

I've already said Rock and Chappelle will get more than Martin in stand up. But in MOVIES, rock and chappelle will not get anything close to what martin would get.
i dont even wanna argue this b/c i personally dont think Martin is pulling in that kinda dough in 2018 for a lead role in a movie outside of BadBoys

He not the draw he once was

but this my last post about this part of the convo

I didnt say they didnt

stop

and to goldie's point, i wonder why people on this site still use gifs from Martin's show? Idk, could it be that we grew up on the shit?

just a thought

Fam, Martin is still played on MTV all the time lmaooo u can go on twitter and see a million martin gifs.

Chapelle show had more leeway came on later he,was able to push wild jokes. Martin was family style comedy.
family? what family?

Blackish, his show was not

I didnt say they didnt

stop

just a thought

Lmaoooo

Back