The Angel Reese Thread

better things in this world:

savrkar-shoe-polish.gif

I luv her. She's an inspiration

Imagine looking at her do her and become millionaire in college, but all you can do is worry about how Jill Biden feels

:mackie:
Bruh she already a millionaire and got a phatty.
Some things I wish she wouldn’t put out. Have fun but know when to pull back.

It’s because the sport itself is just dead. When you see the WNBA, you should see it for what it is.

It’s a sport that’s pushed and promoted with the wrong kind of dynamics. The women don’t replicate what the men can do.

No explosive athletes, no physical charisma, skilled but not really the best of the best worldwide. They have no physical freaks of nature. The game is too slow. So when I read you say they got women who transcend the sport? No, because most people don’t look towards Diana and Sue for anything. It’s honestly a culmination of their P-Envy and how much people who pull strings want their to continue to be this back and forth gender war argument

What about Lisa Leslie when she dunked in that one Game? No WNBA Player did that before she did.
LSU's Sa'Myah Smith Passes Out During President Biden's Speech At White House https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/26/samy...joe-biden-live-stream-angel-reese-kim-mulkey/

Damn! How boring WAS that Speech?

asian shocked.png

Yeah but rim grazing dunks is not the same as Vince, Michael, Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Clyde dunking on people. You know this right? So sure you gave an example but it isn’t a good example
:hahaha:

Ok, fair enough. Here's another one I was thinking about Yesterday:

DYNASTIES.

I'm sure you remember, like I did, when the League started in the mid-90s, the Houston Comets was running thangs like a Fat Fuck on a Treadmill. They won 4 consecutive Championships from '97-00, making that possible with Players such as Sheryl Swoopes (who dropped her Husband for a Woman later on, which HAD to be emasculating for the Brother), Tina Thompson (those Soup Coolers had a Bruddah entranced, I tells ya), and Cynthia Cooper (C-Dub was a cold piece of WORK on that Court). These Ladies definitely deserve a Seat in the (W)NBA Hall of Fame just off that alone. I haven't watched the WNBA, let alone the NBA, in AGES, so I don't know if any other Teams have had the same level of Success.

• Goat
Reactions: Maywood
Her and Jae
Both their mothers are having issues with each other

I hope she gets them grades up.

Hoping this fame ain’t going to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123