Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

lmao!!! I had to

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

At abw I frequently get attacked by so called black men who feel its their duty to cape for the white establishment. As you can see its rooted in coonery

Every time these pro democrat house nigga crash dummies quote me they get their feelings hurt and i end up banned
Props to you for rolling with punches and not succumbing to group think.

But the last post with uncle ruckus was The chef's kiss. I laughed so hard

Get off her clit.

She still taking her ass to the White House, so all that huffing and puffing she did didn’t matter.
You pathetic self hating bootlicker... she's taking her to ass the white house to get honored, dummy. You act like its a punishment.

Nigga why are so angry at this young thriving black woman? These white folks that hate you got you hating your own.

You are every bit of Uncle ruckus

You pathetic self hating bootlicker... she's taking her to ass the white house to get honored, dummy. You act like its a punishment.

Nigga why are so angry at this young thriving black woman? These white folks that hate you got you hating your own.

You are every bit of Uncle ruckus

Quick question and you can just say yeah or nah..

Do you think she should go get honored by a.. in your words... a white supremacist?

It's late so we dont gotta do a whole back and forth thing you can just say yes or no

Quick question and you can just say yeah or nah..

Do you think she should go get honored by a.. in your words... a white supremacist?

It's late so we dont gotta do a whole back and forth thing you can just say yes or no
Yes nigga.. she's going there to get her ass kissed, not the other way around, the way yall like it

Yall can't relate

He don’t know what to fuckin think….he’s literally like this right now:

View attachment 1061268

What would Umar do here? That’s probably the answer.
And just like that The Plantation Avengers have spun the narrative to something disingenuous

The issue was NEVER whether or not angel was going to the white house, you cowards made it about that to DEFLECT from the actual ISSUE ...which was jill biden inviting the white team, which was a racist gesture... but you already knew that, filthy fuckin coon

You buck dancing gutless sambo. There aint a flavor of white ass you haven't tasted from mayo to meth, you've sampled all of em

Let me tell you something Mister B Ruckus

wait for it....

YOU HATE YOURSELF.

that's why you hate Angel Reese. You can't stand seeing black people not shining shoes like you. Sad thing is, you've only lived half your life. You got 40 more years of hardcore cooning and self hating to do 🦝

YOU HATE YOURSELF.

That's why you don't take care of your fucked up feet. You don't even respect yourself enough to not post your foot fungus on the internet. Nigga you know you ain't shit 🦶🏿

YOU HATE YOURSELF.

That's why you use CONDOMS on your WIFE 🤡

You live such a buckbroken slave lifestyle you don't enjoy sex the right way. Your self hating subconscious knows coons don't deserve pussy anyway

Trillfate….sounds like you wrote the book on hating yourself. So much so, you masqueraded on the webs as like, 10 people. And got lambasted for it like the empty, soulless, gutless, BIGOT you are.

And you ARE a bigot, by every definition of the word. Here, let me give you the very definition, and we’ll see how well you’ve fit it so far:

A5BFC7D3-ECC5-4298-A752-5F05B91D55A9.jpeg

You’re a raging, fake-Pro black pro-gullible HYPOCRITE. And a coward. Your lies and deflection have no effect here. Your very concern on my sex life is borderline stalker-Ish….and pause-worthy to the highest degree.

AND YOU STILL ARE PUSSY. LIve with it. Angel Resse ain’t gonna scissor with you, no matter how much you hang off her tits. Cut this cowardice bullshit out, and actually DO SOMETHING to benefit the black community instead of this doofy shit.

Martin, Malcolm, Medgar, and countless other didn’t die for mammals like you to take their names in vain with the lecherous activities you’ve been exposed on here for.

You can keep this topic. Until I see proof you’ve done ANYTHING substantial to benefit black people other than trying to enact a fake-ass air of misplaced superiority, take your Tariq Nasheed-boot lickin ass the fuck on….or come to Brooklyn, and knuckle the fuck up, pussy.

Your choice. This is over now. Try to find peace and go in it.

Last edited:
Back