Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Right.

You mad that you thought this chick was gonna try to pull some Queen Flex shit, and got shut down, now YOU look like the fool you’ve been every time you try to champion this doofy shit.

Nah. She’s a Princess. She ain’t no goddamn Queen. Queens have power, and she fucked around found out just how much power she don’t got. Malke and the AD more than likely sat her ass down, and broke it down like this:

“Look here. You might be Bayou Barbie, but this is MY Bayou. You don’t call the shots here. We do. So here’s what’s happening: WE’RE going to the White House. ALL of us, including you. And I DARE you to buck. Pecking order, Angel. You’re gonna learn it.”

And that’s exactly what the fuck happened. And now you mad.

Why did you type this? This sounds coon like

Nah. She ain’t no goddamn Queen. Queens have power, and she fucked around found out just how much power she don’t got. Malke and the AD more than likely sat her ass down, and broke it down like this:

“Look here. You might be Bayou Barbie, but this is MY Bayou. You don’t call the shots here. We do. So here’s what’s happening: WE’RE going to the White House. ALL of us, including you.

lmao!!! I had to

Back