Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

What do you think she was uninformed/misinformed about though?

I'll give you this. It seems that the team as a whole and the university by extension did want to go to the White House, so I can see people making the argument that it wasn't her place and actually kinda selfish to shit on the idea of going to the White House on behalf of the whole team.
Say less bro, you can see it

It's no knock or put down to her. It's a learning curve

The White House never invited her.....

Just like she trash talking with Caitlin, ppl are making this a bigger story than it needs to be

LOL.

So much misplaced anger here. We can’t conduct a decent convo about this cause a pussy gets in his pussy cause he was totally wrong.

Sad thing was, pussy didn’t read when we all said we were with homegirl in the beginning and supporting her narrative about the media’s double standard on “class.” It wasn’t till she thought she could speak for all of LSU that people said she was overstepping her boundaries.

But now it’s “coon this, coon that.” Sounds like Grade-A sucker shit.

Nigga got exposed for having 26 lives on Al Gore’s internet, and got the gall to get personal cause HE was wrong. No wonder why you STILL ain’t out no “pro-black” work; you probably ain’t even black.

Sad, shameless shit. Back to my workout. Y’all got this shit.
We had a decent convo for 11 pages before the crash dummies arrived

You are not a righteous brother

You don't have integrity

You are a product of self hatred and indoctrination

You are beholden to left wing white people and lash out at negroes who arent

Your ancestors snitched on runaway slaves...

We had a decent convo for 11 pages before the crash dummies arrived

You are not a righteous brother

You don't have integrity

You are a product of self hatred and indoctrination

You are beholden to left wing white people and lash out at negroes who arent

Your ancestors snitched on runaway slaves...
You see this? This is why we can’t have a decent convo here.

You don’t know a FUCKIN thing about me. At all.

I’m not the one on the Internet pretending to be other people.

…..you know what? Fuck that. You ain’t worth the bandwidth.

Soooo if I got this right...

Jill Biden said some dumb shit..Pretty much everyone thought that was a terrible idea and some bullshit.. Angel said her piece on how she felt about it.. The WH walked that shit back and now Angel will be joining her team at the WH like it was always supposed to be.

lol what yall even arguing about at this point?

Jill Biden said some dumb shit..Pretty much everyone thought that was a terrible idea and some bullshit.. Angel said her piece on how she felt about it.. The WH walked that shit back and now Angel will be joining her team at the WH like it was always supposed to be.

The White House didn't walk anything back as the white house never invited Iowa

Why run with a fake narrative when the truth is so readily available and should be fresh in folks memories?

Basically
974E42E9-0802-451A-A8E6-B5D53DCAB0C4.jpeg
Not to mention Niggas don’t even support women’s basketball to begin with

All the phony fans come out during the playoffs..All of em 😒

True indeed. The first lady said some dumb shit and her office walked it back.. not the WH. fair enough
As she should have

I guarantee JB gonna search for her among everyone in there and issue her an apology and pictures and all that good shit.

The elephant in the room is jill biden is a white supremacist

You see this? This is why we can’t have a decent convo here.

You don’t know a FUCKIN thing about me. At all.

I’m not the one on the Internet pretending to be other people.

…..you know what? Fuck that. You ain’t worth the bandwidth.
I know white democrats own your mind, heart and soul. You are loyal to them before your race. Its in your genes

But you should be happy a black woman like angel reese doesn't have to tapdance like you, instead of tearing her down

Look at it like this... You cooned so she doesn’t have to

On monday morning when you wake up and apply that carmex for a long day of dickeating be glad angel doesn't have to carry that burden

Back