Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Look at you, all IN your feels. You know I’m 100% right.

View attachment 1057326

By the way, why are you still even using that name? Fuckin fake-ass, ankh-ass,Tariq Nasheed-wannabe-ass grifter.
The thing about myself and Tariq. Our success didn't come from a 9-5. Unlike you we don't know what white buttocks tastes like.

Angel will be pushing millionaire status before 2023 is over

She'll never have to grovel and lick the crevices of white ass like you do everyday

Her black life will be free of the burden of cooning that you carry and will pass on through your DNA

The thing about myself and Tariq. Our success didn't come from a 9-5. Unlike you we don't know what white buttocks tastes like.

Angel will be pushing millionaire status before 2023 is over

She'll never have to grovel and lick the crevices of white ass like you do everyday

Her black life will be free of the burden of cooning that you carry and will pass on through your DNA
Blah blah blah. Neither she nor Tariq is hitting millionaire status. WNBA players ain’t getting numbers; you think NIL deals for college players are getting that? You’re a bigger fool than I thought…..

And I hate to break it to you, but she’s bowing down to a ton more people once she turns pro: coaches, GM, owners, sponsors….LOL @ you being so blinded you can’t see that.

She’s just learning now how the game REALLY works.

Oh: I cowtow to NO ONE, by the way. Ask my principal. I do what the fuck I do. And this ain’t about me, this is about your princess thinking she had flex, then finding out what the score is.

Blah blah blah. Neither she nor Tariq is hitting millionaire status. WNBA players ain’t getting numbers; you think NIL deals for college players are getting that? You’re a bigger fool than I thought…..

And I hate to break it to you, but she’s bowing down to a ton more people once she turns pro: coaches, GM, owners, sponsors….LOL @ you being so blinded you can’t see that.

She’s just learning now how the game REALLY works.

Oh: I cowtow to NO ONE, by the way. Ask my principal. I do what the fuck I do. And this ain’t about me, this is about your pulling thinking she had flex, then find out what the score is.
Shut up houseboy

Now I see why your feet are so fucked up

You in here tapdancing hard for Ms Jilly, crusty foot coon

You already folded when I invited you to come see these hands and you ducked it, so you got nothing else to say to me, coward.

Take that L for your girl, and keep rolling to your next outrage project.

Nah, I still don't see it as being silly. I just don't think that she cares all that much about going to the White House and meeting the Bidens. That doesn't mean she's not going be down with the team if they make the choice as a group to go.
But she going with them...

"riight"

LOL.

So much misplaced anger here. We can’t conduct a decent convo about this cause a pussy gets in his pussy cause he was totally wrong.

Sad thing was, pussy didn’t read when we all said we were with homegirl in the beginning and supporting her narrative about the media’s double standard on “class.” It wasn’t till she thought she could speak for all of LSU that people said she was overstepping her boundaries.

But now it’s “coon this, coon that.” Sounds like Grade-A sucker shit.

Nigga got exposed for having 26 lives on Al Gore’s internet, and got the gall to get personal cause HE was wrong. No wonder why you STILL ain’t out no “pro-black” work; you probably ain’t even black.

Sad, shameless shit. Back to my workout. Y’all got this shit.

Last edited:
Hence me saying uninformed or rather misinformed, in account for her age

What do you think she was uninformed/misinformed about though?

I'll give you this. It seems that the team as a whole and the university by extension did want to go to the White House, so I can see people making the argument that it wasn't her place and actually kinda selfish to shit on the idea of going to the White House on behalf of the whole team.

Reactions: GNS
Back