Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Angel Reese Thread

Is she entering the draft this year?
I think she stay another year at LSU because she has an extra year but she participated in senior night.

The LSU brand with here can make her a lot of money.

Also, she’s elite in college but she might just be good in the WNBA with the way she plays.

She can play elite post defense though

Uh oh.....

She out here dirtying the shit up.

XHhe3goh9oxtOBYS3mr4M-Cotpcy4At_eoX8b3-O3LQs5y8ekg2GFqcnxKADnzBa3J8WBdPuFpAxBPUJ0I6vMM3noewnO_ViHwufzBPRJQbAoK4geeLWWjaehquc-TSk

-yQyozWSAZQrGmO4SatFI2OwejllFZ6QyI0RJFagL6rOt8mb64hSrDrMvj1040s37fnkT31ldzP4BUKNBdOAb_N02YqHQZ8niZK4lGLbttIJ0TerNZUbuDTSHie-yAmK

:niggaa:

Is she entering the draft this year?
I think she stay another year at LSU because she has an extra year but she participated in senior night.

The LSU brand with here can make her a lot of money.

Also, she’s elite in college but she might just be good in the WNBA with the way she plays.

She can play elite post defense though
Her best bet is to stay in college and milk it for all its worth, I'm talking five-year senior 🖐🏾

Imagine Angel staying in school and bascially becoming a mogul while getting a degree, another chip and more accolades.... Plus she ain't gonna to do shit in the WNBA, Aja Wilson got the league on lock for the next 8

So…..pointing out dirty play is coonin now.

Got it.

View attachment 1277690
Nah nigga

You're a coon.

which is why you're looking for negativity about her

All you do is post hate on Angel Reese because she rejected your preferred slavemasters, the bidens

You come in this thread and go full Mr Stephen from Django B. Ruckus

You lashed out on her just like you lash out on me because that's your duty as Plantation Enforcer 💪🏾

You should be proud that our sister doesn't have to lick white asshole like you everyday to get hers. She doesn't carry the psychological burdens that YOU HAVE. Stop hating on that sister. Its cowardly

Back