Welcome To aBlackWeb

The #ADOS Movement

Im fully with reparations. I think all blacks need to be paid because all blacks were dealing with it. I dont view as just the US owes me reparations. I view as all those crackers Britain, Spain, France, Italy, etc owe all black peoples worldwide.

Im not saying Black Americans need to humble ourselves i just dont think we need a hash tag to say it we are descendants of slaves. I dont really want to uplay slavery like thats our main id

And if Haitians, Bahamians, etc wanted to settle their tabs with those countries then I'd support them. But by no means would I expect a slice of whatever form of reparations they received simply because we're all the same color.

And if Haitians, Bahamians, etc wanted to settle their tabs with those countries then I'd support them. But by no means would I expect a slice of whatever form of reparations they received simply because we're all the same color.

I agree. But is this ADOS thing about excluding other groups who want reparations from the US? Because i never heard of Africans or islanders ever saying this.

So will we encourage other black people yo do the same in their home country or will it just be..well we trynna hey ours, good luck.

So will we encourage other black people yo do the same in their home country or will it just be..well we trynna hey ours, good luck.

Why isn't it being encouraged for us at a 100% level?, there are some other groups of blacks who understand and are all for ADOS?? But why would there be a back-lash from any black person is what I would ask? Are they coons, scared, jealous, think Black folks supposed to include and fight for them, entitlement? Why is there even a back-lash for this movement to begin with, let's unpack that first.

Shid my brothers getting a bonus check from their employer, what the hell am I hating on them for?

Blacks have always fought for other groups, Is it reciprocated though? What group has came over here and fought for black folks in the last 50 years?

Last edited:
Why isn't it being encouraged for us at a 100% level?, there are some other groups of blacks who understand and are all for ADOS?? But why would their be a back-lash from those is what I would ask? Are they coons, scared, jealous, think Black folks supposed to include and fight for them, entitlement? Why is there even a back-lash for this movement to begin with, let's unpack that first.

Shid my brother getting a bonus check from his employer, what the hell am I'm hating for

Blacks have always fought for other groups, Is it reciprocated though? What group has came over here and fought for black folks in the last 50 years?
So you saying it's time for black people to finally be selfish?

I agree. But is this ADOS thing about excluding other groups who want reparations from the US? Because i never heard of Africans or islanders ever saying this.

Exclusion would mean division and I think @Knock_Twice has explained perfectly that this isn't a divisive movement. It simply seeks compensation for labor performed by a specific group in America: descendants of chattel slavery.

So you saying it's time for black people to finally be selfish?

Man it's been time, pass time.

Whites been selfish for almost 500 years and been winning, we as blacks are the only ppl that are not selfish. Other groups been on that selfish wave.

How many black businesses are in China town, or Lil Italy, How many China stores are in the hood?

Man it's been time, being selfish or having a selfish team around you is the only way to achieve success IMO

Last edited:
Man it's been time, past time.

Whites been selfish for almost 500 years and been winning, we as blacks are the only ppl that are not selfish. Other groups been on that selfish wave.

How many black businesses are in China town, or Lil Italy, How many China stores are in the hood?

Man it's been time, being selfish or having a selfish team around you is the only way to achieve success IMO
Soo...what is someone said to you that reparations was already paid

From the white lives lost in the civil war over slavery.

Man it's been time, past time.

I am loving these answers..

Just dipping in, but what seems to be the issue (me reaching maybe) folks see ADOS coming at the establishment (gov't) again and this time it's not including (ALL BLACK PPL)

When ALL BLACK PPL were included, some folks didn't have to do anything and still be in a "safe" zone and reap the benefits from those who were going at it in the trenches.

Now, the rules are being laid out, and ALL folks can't hide. You don't work at McDonald's, you don't reap the McDonald's payout, Boss up and go after Burger King, if you aint scared, don't stank up the movement over here at McDonalds, stanking it up, let's me know you scared or you used to folks fighting for your ass, or you think folks should fight for yo ass off GP, because your skin looks the same, nah, get up off yo ass and fight too, or play the sidelines and watch

Hating aint nothing but being scared or protecting your "safe" stance

The back-lash is coming because ALL BLACKS are not included in ADOS and it now will either force other blacks to either get on code and go after there's or continue to try and play it safe, and if ADOS gets what they get, then those who are playing it safe and don't get on code and go after their country, will be looked as something different. Coons, maybe, IDK, scared, IDK.

Can't hide behind mama and daddy no more, gotta stand on your own 2 feet now

Last edited:
Soo...what is someone said to you that reparations was already paid

From the white lives lost in the civil war over slavery.

Black lives were lost too is what I'll say.

Plus Both the North benefited from slavery and the South, so was the war really over slavery as the schools teaches us?? No

Whether or not it's beneficial for us remains to be seen. And since we've been in a rut before this label was even conceived, new ideas are worth trying.
Other races have been grouping themselves by origin since the beginning. Italians, Irish, Koreans, Latinos, and Chinese are just a few off the top of my head. There are neighborhoods like this all across the US.

This ADOS movement isn't about neighborhoods though. When it comes to advocating politically for communities, the Italians and Irish (now that they are considered white) don't separate themselves from other whites. When it comes to advocating politically for the Asian community, the Chinese, Koreans, Japaneses, etc... all stand together. No other group does what these people are suggesting from a political standpoint because they know that would be stupid. When it comes to political advocation, numbers matter, so doing something that reduces your numbers unquestionably reduces your power.

Why isn't it being encouraged for us at a 100% level?, there are some other groups of blacks who understand and are all for ADOS?? But why would there be a back-lash from any black person is what I would ask? Are they coons, scared, jealous, think Black folks supposed to include and fight for them, entitlement? Why is there even a back-lash for this movement to begin with, let's unpack that first.

Shid my brothers getting a bonus check from their employer, what the hell am I hating on them for?

But why is this a movement. Like why do we need another id what is the purpose.

What is this Black MAGA shit?

You negroes today....just identity politics everywhere.

But why is this a movement. Like why do we need another id what is the purpose.

You don't want to call it a movement then don't.

It doesn't have to be a movement. Some say The Black Panthers weren't a movement, some say it was, The Civil Rights wasn't a movement some would say, Some would say it was, etc.
Call it what you what breh. That to me that's irrelevant, saying it's a movement or not, for me. Nothing to be going back and forth over imo, wasted time

If you don't want to use ADOS, use Black Natives. African Americans who great grand-parents, grandparents built this country.

Negros
Blacks
Niggers
African Americans
Coloreds
American Negro

We've been getting new IDs for the longest.

ADOS name aint go hurt us

Just dipping in, but what seems to the issue (me reaching maybe) folks see ADOS coming at the establishment (gov't) again and this time it's not including (ALL BLACK PPL)

When ALL BLACK PPL were included, some folks didn't have to do anything and still be in a "safe" zone and reap the benefits from those who were going at it in the trenches.

Now, the rules are being laid out, and ALL folks can't hide. You don't work at McDonald's, you don't reap the McDonald's payout, Boss up and go after Burger King, if you aint scared, don't stank up the movement over here at McDonalds, stanking it up, let's me know you scared or you used to folks fighting for your ass, if think folks should fight for you, nah, get up off yo ass and fight too, or play the sidelines and watch

Hating aint nothing but being scared or protecting your "safe" stance

The back-lash is coming because ALL BLACKS are not included in ADOS and it now will either force other blacks to either get on code and go after there's or continue to try and play it safe, and if ADOS gets what they get, then those who are playing it safe and not get on code and go after their country will be looked as something different. Coons, maybe, IDK, scared, IDK.

Can't hide behind mama and daddy no more, gotta stand on your own 2 feet now

Talk that shit KnockPac!!!

Back