Welcome To aBlackWeb

The #ADOS Movement

These threads expose a lot of historical ignorance. I don’t care if niggas hate Tariq, but watch those fucking movies

If you got time to post, you got time to learn

Ima stay out of these in future cause these threads irritate me but I encourage people to start learning before you start voicing such strong opinions like we all came over here on slaveships

I've been peeped game, folks (not just on here) don't know black, world history, don't wanna know black or world history, think it's hard to understand history, but comment from a feelings view instead of a historical view. I just sit back and read and smh. It's so easy to tell

You can't have a discussion with folks who don't know history or things in detail that happened.

Black folks made it possible for every single group to come over here, including black immigrants. Folks don't even know Black folks were the majority population here in the U.S. and folks don't understand why the black population is kept at where it's at and why other groups are increasing in population and getting more resources instead of us.

Once upon a time, the U.S. closed their doors for black immigrants to even come over here until the 1960s, guess who was on the front line of that. Native Black Americans have paved the way for every single group that's over here in the Americans now

Knowing your history is probably the most important thing for a black person to know now in these times we are in and heading in. It's a shift that's taking place

Tangibles2020

I've been peeped game, folks (not just on here) don't know black, world history, don't wanna know black or world history, think it's hard to understand history, but comment from a feelings view instead of a historical view. I just sit back and read and smh. It's so easy to tell

You can't have a discussion with folks who don't know history or things in detail that happened.

Black folks made it possible for every single group to come over here, including black immigrants. Folks don't even know Black folks were the majority population here in the U.S. and folks don't understand why the black population is kept at where it's at and why other groups are increasing in population and getting more resources instead of us.

Once upon a time, the U.S. closed their doors for black immigrants to even come over here until the 1960s, guess who was on the front line of that. Native Black Americans have paved the way for every single group that's over here in the Americans now

Knowing your history is probably the most important thing for a black person to know now in these times we are in and heading in. It's a shift that's taking place

Tangibles2020

Bruh i think everybody in this thread knows and gets the depths of our contribution to this country. Nobody is denying history. And we see this division but with all our numbers influence we still feel scared or leery of other black people? Im not saying ignore their rude comments or act like its all good. But they want to be us or better. We shouldnt even take em serious.

Bruh i think everybody in this thread knows and gets the depths of our contribution to this country. Nobody is denying history. And we see this division but with all our numbers influence we still feel scared or leery of other black people? Im not saying ignore their rude comments or act like its all good. But they want to be us or better. We shouldnt even take em serious.

I don't think everybody does. Not saying anybody is denying history, but what is being said is that folks don't know the history beyond the surface, knowing just the surface (Imo) that's not enough when trying to discuss on topics that construct how we (black folks) are positioned.

Aint no division, What is being stated, those black folks who built this country, who built the railroads, the bridges, highways, white house, buildings, cleared the land in this country, etc, want our resources from this government.
That's no division in that.

If you didn't do this, you not apart of ADOS, plain and simple, no division in that

If you do a job and your brother doesn't do the job, is there a division for you that did the job wanting to get paid? No.

Ppl say it's a division being created because they are either butt-hurt or can't be apart of what may take place or as I and others stated, don't know black history or this country's history.

Aint no wanting us to be better, there's no such thing as being better when you're living in an evil ass world. Black folks (Native Americans) just want our resources

Last edited:
Lol
Oh man

I dont think you filly understand what they ate saying.
But you kinda have a point.

I see them looking at it like the outsiders are being used to replace us subtlety. That white americans want to bring the model minority of blacks into the US to replace us?

I see them looking at it like the outsiders are being used to replace us subtlety. That white americans want to bring the model minority of blacks into the US to replace us?
I am on the fence with all this.
This is one of the few fights imma sit back and not fight.

But my personal experience......big city black people ate different than most.

I don't think everybody does. Not saying anybody is denying history, but what is being said is that folks don't know the history beyond the surface, knowing just the surface (Imo) that's not enough when trying to discuss on topics that construct how we (black folks) are positioned.

Aint no division, What is being stated, those black folks who built this country, who build the railroads, the bridges, highways, white house, buildings, cleared the land in this country, etc, want our resources from this government.
That's no division in that.

If you didn't do this, you not apart of ADOS, plain and simple, no division in that

If you do a job and your brother doesn't do the job, is there a division for you that did the job wanting to get paid? No.

Ppl say it's a division being created because they are either butt-hurt or can't be apart of what may take place or as I and others stated, don't know black history or this country's history.

Aint no wanting us to be better, there's no such thing as being better when you're living in an evil ass world. Black folks (Native Americans) just want our resources

Im fully with reparations. I think all blacks need to be paid because all blacks were dealing with it. I dont view as just the US owes me reparations. I view as all those crackers Britain, Spain, France, Italy, etc owe all black peoples worldwide.

Im not saying Black Americans need to humble ourselves i just dont think we need a hash tag to say it we are descendants of slaves. I dont really want to uplay slavery like thats our main id

Man get off the fence breh Lol.

Just ppl trying to stir up something that is so common sense across the board

If somebody is owed something from an entity and did the job, then that's their right to demand payment (resources from that entity) or form a Union to get paid, You not in the Union, just fall back and look from the sidelines or support.

Those in the Caribbean (CDOS) can go to their gov't and demand payments from them. Other places as well. Why try and mess up ADOS and cause stupid ass energy, just support or play the sidelines, move out the way.

Aint no division, you did the job to get paid, or you didn't, go to your employer and demand resources or payment for your work

Plain and simple

Last edited:

Yall are tho. Had a professor say years ago when African Americans started moving to bigger cities that it led to some moral breakdown. Would crack had been able to have the impact if we were more of a rural population? More spread out?

If this is all about reparations then I agree we should get paid. We can worry about the US. And other groups can get what they can from who owes them. But i dont see any country paying reparations without a fight.

Im fully with reparations. I think all blacks need to be paid because all blacks were dealing with it. I dont view as just the US owes me reparations. I view as all those crackers Britain, Spain, France, Italy, etc owe all black peoples worldwide.

Im not saying Black Americans need to humble ourselves i just dont think we need a hash tag to say it we are descendants of slaves. I dont really want to uplay slavery like thats our main id

Those blacks in those areas, need to put the pressure on that country to pay them out.

You work at McDonald's, you put the pressure on McDonald's to pay you, You don't go to Burger King to get paid.

Those blacks in Britain, Spain, the Islands, need to go to their gov't who reap'd the benefits from their free labor, needs to address their gov't.

ADOS (Black Natives) has to worry about America paying out what they owe to us, We don't have any reasons to go to Spain and get reparations from them.

Every group should be forming a Union (CDOS) (ADOS) to be trying to get paid, instead of being butt-hurt about the ADOS movement, aint no time for that, but you got folks who are scared or think it's a bad idea and not on code, want shit to stay the same. Smh.

Dividing something that can help all black folks if they get on code

Yall are tho. Had a professor say years ago when African Americans started moving to bigger cities that it led to some moral breakdown. Would crack had been able to have the impact if we were more of a rural population? More spread out?
This ain't what I meant.
But I'm trying to find how to word what I want to say....

But this comvo can go waaay left.

And it should. But like I said...I understand both sides

If this is all about reparations then I agree we should get paid. We can worry about the US. And other groups can get what they can from who owes them. But i dont see any country paying reparations without a fight.

They don't see it either that their country will pay them, thus you got some that's trying to crash the movement, notice who are the ones that are trying to crash the movement. Peep game.

Why would folks want to crash a movement like this?? The 2nd Civil Rights Movement?

Every black person aint for black ppl

So, #ADOS gets angry when talented African actors get good movie roles yet silent when reciprocated ? Seems like a bunch of misinformed hypocrites.

Tariq fucking up
35f996ce-1908-4e39-b3d6-61ad50985b9e-jpeg.112632

I'm never forgiving yankees for this bullshit let these pussyholes separate.

Pieces of shit

Those blacks in those areas, need to put the pressure on that country to pay them out.

You work at McDonald's, you put the pressure on McDonald's to pay you, You don't go to Burger King to get paid.

Those blacks in Britain, Spain, the Islands, need to go to their gov't who reap'd the benefits from their free labor, needs to address their gov't.

ADOS (Black Natives) has to worry about America paying out what they owe to us, We don't have any reasons to go to Spain and get reparations from them.

Every group should be forming a Union (COD) (ADOS) to be trying to get paid, instead of being butt-hurt about the ADOS movement, aint no time for that, but you got folks who are scared or think it's a bad idea and not on code, want shit to stay the same. Smh.

Dividing something that can help all black folks if they get on code
Good points

Back