Welcome To aBlackWeb

The #ADOS Movement

The Black Authority is having his usual live stream tonight at 7pm cst/8pm est on youtube and the topic will be about reparations. Should be a good one.

Im saying its unrealistic for black people to expect it without a fight. And yes some natives got it but alot didnt and them reservations ate trash. Like if they really were doing for a moral reason they couldve paid in like 1900. The further it goes i think its less likely

Yea it'll be a fight but I disagree with people saying that we should not even try to fight for reparations.

They not against it. They just dont think it realistic. Im completely for reparations in the trillions. Given asap in cash. But some of yall want finance classes first some want better job access or the feds to make better schools.

I really dont feel any demand for reparation will get anywhere. Especially if they aint did it by now. But my alternative is not realistic.
you do understand how people blow money? tax returns and lottery winnings?

you cant just give someone millions all at once. you cant give miost people thousands a month, thety will blow it.

and if its blown then what was the point?

you do understand how people blow money? tax returns and lottery winnings?

you cant just give someone millions all at once. you cant give miost people thousands a month, thety will blow it.

and if its blown then what was the point?

Its their choice to do what they want to do

Its their choice to do what they want to do
so you ok with the money even if it only lasts a short while.....

yet people like me want to be able to have people build generational wealth and thus become non dependant on anything white related.....

but thats somehow a bad thing?

i think i expect too much from my people

so you ok with the money even if it only lasts a short while.....

yet people like me want to be able to have people build generational wealth and thus become non dependant on anything white related.....

but thats somehow a bad thing?

i think i expect too much from my people

Im not saying generational wealth is a bad thing. But we aint a bunch of kids that need hand holding. You can build generational wealth after being given a lump sum. And if everybody has money you think everybody is gonna throw it away. All these other groups were given money tho.

Guess we just need 40 acres and a mule

Lol yo part of me wants to see the chaos that would ensue if Trump came out and said that he was for reparations for ADOS as a 2020 campaign promise

Im not saying generational wealth is a bad thing. But we aint a bunch of kids that need hand holding. You can build generational wealth after being given a lump sum. And if everybody has money you think everybody is gonna throw it away. All these other groups were given money tho.

Guess we just need 40 acres and a mule
i know the point you getting at.....but if someone cant control themselves with a tax return ....why would you think they could with a large sum?

generational wealth needs to be planned.
i would rather the education in finances than gamble with giving the money right back.

lol @ teaching broke, poor people about finances. That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

Also lol @ the idea that "generational wealth" is a concept that can be taught in the first place. White people in america don't have generational wealth because they learned about it... they have that shit because they stole it and continue to steal it from others.

I think it was @The Lonious Monk who said earlier that if the Democrats end up winning without us......that they'll stop trying to get our vote altogether; which means we'll end up losing what little leverage we thought we had.

However, if they end up losing without our vote........then they'll realize that they're gonna have to come with something more than empty promises to get our support.

Simply because our support would be key to whatever progressive agenda they're trying to push.

Basically, if we don't get anything..........nobody else gets anything either.

I hear ya, but you got to read the trends. There are a lot of immigrants coming into the country every year, mostly Asians and Latins and Dems are making a play for them. Women are starting to transition more to the Dems. The LBGT community is strongly on the Dems. And with the Reps constantly putting up people that alienate everyone that's not some combination of old, white, and male, the Dems will get to a point where they don't need us. I keep having to remind people of this. We are only 13% of the population. If you think that we can afford to play games of who needs who more, I don't know if that's smart.

lol @ teaching broke, poor people about finances. That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

Also lol @ the idea that "generational wealth" is a concept that can be taught in the first place. White people in america don't have generational wealth because they learned about it... they have that shit because they stole it and continue to steal it from others.
sounds like you dont like black people and talking down to us.

Back