Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
U paused the money wars... it's either it's paused or it's not. U can't send my money in the middle of the court case and allow my shit to get took before it even hits my acct while the war is on hold..

Du is a real life snake, but every time i link back up with my OG partner niggas cop pleas and start crying.

I tried being humble but fuck that.
I paused Tony from moving his money, agreed. Everyone else was free game.

There was never a time limit on court case money but I agree it should have been untouchable until we figured your case out. As soon as I look into it I see Im getting taken to court!

I paused Tony from moving his money, agreed. Everyone else was free game.

There was never a time limit on court case money but I agree it should have been untouchable until we figured your case out. As soon as I look into it I see Im getting taken to court!

Everybody's money was with Dubbz, that's essentially pausing the game.

I'll see u in court.

goldie you could have came to me about dubbz,

i was distracted, but i kept checking in..

i even asked you if you and him were beefing, i was gonna settle it..

dubbz was ready to settle it, but he wasn't sure if u were gonna retaliate or not...

i reached out to you.....crickets...

i saw you got his money taken and were awarded a portion, so i took my shot.....

there was no snake move....

i asked you if yall were beefing, you ignored me....1

you had his money taken.....2

i was't gonna wait for a 3....

you would have done the exact same thing and you know it

I don't talk to snakes, that's the 2nd time u pulled some snake shit, there won't be a 3rd.

Was you gonna give me my money?

ElegantFairFrog-max-1mb.gif

What money

goldie you could have came to me about dubbz,

i was distracted, but i kept checking in..

i even asked you if you and him were beefing, i was gonna settle it..

dubbz was ready to settle it, but he wasn't sure if u were gonna retaliate or not...

i reached out to you.....crickets...

i saw you got his money taken and were awarded a portion, so i took my shot.....

there was no snake move....

i asked you if yall were beefing, you ignored me....1

you had his money taken.....2

i was't gonna wait for a 3....

you would have done the exact same thing and you know it

You wrote this whole explanation but was quiet as a church mouse when he stole my 22M that started all this shit. U aint have shit to say about that tho right....

Remember... u said it - royce

I don't talk to snakes, that's the 2nd time u pulled some snake shit, there won't be a 3rd.
:word??:

you had litty seize my homies funds and ignored me when i reached out to settle the beef...

i don't know what else you expected me to do,.....

i'm hurt...this could have been easily resolved had you just answered my message and not went for the juggular

we were working well all day till u ignored me...that shit was alarming

i thought u were plotting against me....

i can be paranoid at times

You wrote this whole explanation but was quiet as a church mouse when he stole my 22M that started all this shit. U aint have shit to say about that tho right....

Remember... u said it - royce
i asked him how much did he owe you....i was gonna get you that money back bruh...... i was in the process of it..... but yes i was distracted

i have nothing for that, i'm bout to step out again for a second....can't be helped

but i asked you were yall beefing.....you chose not to come to me, you chose the route you took....and that route was one that i knew i had to act on

You're a snake nigga and proved it twice. That's all i gotta say about it.
bruh, i retaliated. you went after the whole pot...litty took ALL HIS MONEY......

that shit could have easily been broken down and split up between all of us.....

you can't make the moves you make against me, and call me a snake for responding to them accordingly.....that's not how it works....

a snake betrays someone,

you moved more like a snake than i did...cuz i reached out as a friend and got ignored, i helped you out and you went after my homie....

why not respond to the pm? why go after him like that and not hit me up?

There's a code with any real nigga, that snake shit is right up there with being a snitch. Different cloths, I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back