Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
However. @TonyDubbz received his funds to get the robber badge he used to rob me for 22M from a source who still has a stash and took money from his stash to fund Tony Dubbz and the rule is that if u have a stash u can not fund anybody in the money wars.

exhibit A

View attachment 95903

this nigga.....

giphy.gif

Ay man peep this he said he was gonna take all stashes away yesterday but he failed to do so apparently so is it really my fault?

+ i aint even know where the bread was coming from like i said I got all kinds of people wanting to see me win bruh

I told u nigga, the streets talk, i knew your whole plan before u made it.

I was gonna let u be until u went rogue fam. :ghost:

this nigga expected me to know we was allies without even telling me bruh

My head hurts

Ay man peep this he said he was gonna take all stashes away yesterday but he failed to do so apparently so is it really my fault?

+ i aint even know where the bread was coming from like i said I got all kinds of people wanting to see me win bruh
Next time you may wanna check where your funds are coming from. The Bank will seize control of the rest of your funds. Good luck next purge

@Goldie the court doesnt believe you acted in good faith as you only brought it to our attention after you were wronged. However catching a criminal act should be rewarded therefore we will award 1/3 of his funds. 6M

Next time you may wanna check where your funds are coming from. The Bank will seize control of the rest of your funds. Good luck next purge

@Goldie the court doesnt believe you acted in good faith as you only brought it to our attention after you were wronged. However catching a criminal act should be rewarded therefore we will award 1/3 of his funds. 6M

Ay look bruh... you until you put yourself in my position you'll never understand

i had a lot going on at the time...4 niggas jumped me and I was still trying to recover from that

I thought i was out the game but next thing i know i got money again.. i aint ask for it, it just fell in my lap.. and i wasnt about to let those same 4 niggas come back around and attack me again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back