Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some sucka shit

I swear i had nothin to do with it but of course u gone think i did cause I robbed you after receiving 3 mil

ima check right now and see who it came from cause i dont want no more shit man

Nah bruh, we can't be in the middle of a court case and then let mfs rob me before i even get the money from the court, then the nigga sent me the wrong amount. Then the nigga prevented me from robbing the original amount i was owed and put a pause to the money wars to only give me 1/3 of my money...

The same thing that happened before happened again only this time I received funds from somebody w/out a stash

I robbed you cause i figured @Mr. Litty had pretty much made his ruling

:js4:

i aint want the money to just sit there while u had 2 mil of your own

and for the record i aint even ask for no bread, yall niggas saw i was in here defending myself the whole time

Matter fact, im taking chicity to court cuz something aint addin up
What!

I aint got nothing to do with you getting popped. I do agree that its some sucka shit, thats who you need to takw to court

What!

I aint got nothing to do with you getting popped. I do agree that its some sucka shit, thats who you need to takw to court

U paused the money wars... it's either it's paused or it's not. U can't send my money in the middle of the court case and allow my shit to get took before it even hits my acct while the war is on hold..

Du is a real life snake, but every time i link back up with my OG partner niggas cop pleas and start crying.

I tried being humble but fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back