Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i don't know how you didn't expect me to not have dubbz back once you had litty take his money and give it to you.......

if i'm a snake what are you for not responding to my pm about you and dubbz beef?
if i'm a snake what are you for having his money seized the way that you did?

you can't label me a snake on this one.

Any street nigga will tell you the second you had that man money taken by litty instead of coming to me...when i reached out to you... that shit became fair game bruh.

U paused the money wars... it's either it's paused or it's not. U can't send my money in the middle of the court case and allow my shit to get took before it even hits my acct while the war is on hold..

Du is a real life snake, but every time i link back up with my OG partner niggas cop pleas and start crying.

I tried being humble but fuck that.

You're a snake nigga and proved it twice. That's all i gotta say about it.

giphy.gif

man i don't know how you didn't expect me to not have dubbz back once you had litty take his money and give it to you.......

if i'm a snake what are you for not responding to my pm about you and dubbz beef?
if i'm a snake what are you for having his money seized the way that you did?

you can't label me a snake on this one.

Any street nigga will tell you the second you had that man money taken by litty instead of coming to me...when i reached out to you... that shit became fair game bruh.

Nigga i took the money he took from me in the first fuckin place. U was quiet af when the nigga took my bread. I didnt' retaliate till over an hr later, u aint say shit.

U snaked me to hold your mans down. It's cool, but let it be known.

Me and my OG teammate keep making niggas cry , I tried to be humble and these niggas turn snake smh
nigga you crying right now with this snake shit......

i'm starting to think niggaz really don't like me

these insults and disrespect be cutting deep af

:scust1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back