Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not gonna explain to me why i didnt get those protection funds?

I just want answers..

I mean i really dont care cause I still won but still bruh i wanna know

@Mr Litty

Bet, ill be removing badges now

Anyone caught robbing between now and next week not only will have they funds and whomever they sent money to removed, they'll also be unable to rob for 2 purges

But we should be able to receive money from other parties as long as it's not from a robbery.

Never stashed with her once money wars started unlike you stashing with your woman yesterday afternoon
naw that was a gift, and i got it cleared.. i'll never take another donation from her or vice versa.

hers is hers, and mines is mines......

tbh, i expected to lose all my bread today.....especially considering how everything went down earlier...

i wasn't worried bcuz i make money back pretty quickly

Money wars is over so we shouldn't have to play by the rules until next Friday. If our people wanna give us money then it should be ok.

Those just donations of caring.

What protection funds

Frfr

Yeah

I mean for anyone who badge I missed

i think the prize was gonna be whoever got the most money would get the funds paid for protection but honestly idk if we ever decided we gone roll w/ that. It may of just been mentioned. Ill look into it

you mean the money you got stashed with az?
:cont:
And the money you got in LadyDu stash
giphy.gif

Now all you co-signers can co-sign that. Lmaooo.

And they say I’m the one explaining shit... Pfff

And the money you got in LadyDu stash
giphy.gif

Now all you co-signers can co-sign that. Lmaooo.

And they say I’m the one explaining shit... Pfff
naw i don't stash money with her, once i give her something that's hers to keep.....

man should be able to give his wife gifts....

If I didn’t think I’d just end up robbing myself...A-fuckin’-gain...I’d say fuck y’all rules and rob under a mil just to prove a point...

Oh yeah.... @Goldie and @Murda May .....y’all forgot to take these when y’all took my money

C4725B9E-3064-4928-A8B0-66FC6D60EE9C.gif

:smh:Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back