Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight bruh i just about to ask what happened to my fortune but Its in good hands I see

nah real shit @Goldie i aint even know bruh u gotta understand i had all types of niggas offering me bread to get back in the game so i dont even know where it came from my inbox is crazy right now

I suppose niggas just wanna see me win

I had 22m , he had 20m and the mission was complete but this nigga turned rogue , now I gotta pull out the joker card. :js4:

Yall robbin the community if yall take that money from me..

I was gone give it away for christmas

no lie

I had 22m , he had 20m and the mission was complete but this nigga turned rogue , now I gotta pull out the joker card. :js4:

Man bruh how did I turn rogue when I never even knew we were allies? nobody told me shit..

plus its you we talkin bout here nigga, i know how you operate..

@Mr Litty the screenshot that BWG (@Chi-town B and @Murda May ) posted doesn't display what they want it to...

wp_ss_20181221_0002-png.95897

^^^^ Tony dubbz "Spent" his money, meaning he was the one robbed, Maywood was the one who "earned" meaning he was the one who was the robber

However. @TonyDubbz received his funds to get the robber badge he used to rob me for 22M from a source who still has a stash and took money from his stash to fund Tony Dubbz and the rule is that if u have a stash u can not fund anybody in the money wars.

exhibit A

Screenshot_23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back