Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you really are a snitch, going out of your way to get niggas locked up. The fact none of the parties involved in that has said nothing to the other and here you are trying to reignite the stuff
Shut the fuck up

Only a small minded niggaz like y'all would call something like that snitching, but y'all got it... Keep y'all money..

Apparently once again I've done too much and got niggaz too in their feelings again....

I always find it ironic when niggaz is guilty of the same shit they accuse a nigga of...

But y'all got it... I'm the bad guy today.

So I'll apologize.... Smh

You don't even know how stupid this sound.

Locked up? Really? You can't go home now? Foh... But I'm dramatic

Stop with this crybaby shit, once again you making this not fun.

Here's what we are going to do, you're out and BWG will not rob you anymore. You have the same immunity in this game that another person has.

Stop with this crybaby shit, once again you making this not fun.

Here's what we are going to do, you're out and BWG will not rob you anymore. You have the same immunity in this game that another person has.
Nigga I never gave a fuck about being robbed fair and square....

Y'ALL NIGGAZ CHEATED!!! After that floodgates are opened....

After that I want stashes, bans, treachery, betryal, mayhem everything....

Ain't no body crying, but if y'all cheating I want it all.

But don't worry about all that no more.... I'm still in the game...I just ain't gonna push no more....

Y'all wanna cheat.... That's fine we can cheat.
Y'all want niggaz yo be snitches??... Yea we can do that to....

But if you want me to chill out...

How bout you shut the fuck up and don't address me in here no more... How bout that shit

Nigga I never gave a fuck about being robbed fair and square....

Y'ALL NIGGAZ CHEATED!!! After that floodgates are opened....

After that I want stashes, bans, treachery, betryal, mayhem everything....

Ain't no body crying, but if y'all cheating I want it all.

But don't worry about all that no more.... I'm still in the game...I just ain't gonna push no more....

Y'all wanna cheat.... That's fine we can cheat.
Y'all want niggaz yo be snitches??... Yea we can do that to....

But if you want me to chill out...

How bout you shut the fuck up and don't address me in here no more... How bout that shit

FLEX!!!!

giphy (11).gif

That's cool.

I just want to make sure I know y'all ain't gonna say shit when I start cheating.

Still remember when you called me a knock knee'd muthafucka. I felt that.

You post that like you wasnt just lying your ass off cuz you ain't wanna get in trouble...

I'mma cry baby, but you couldn't man up and said you did that shit cuz you wanted to...

Fuck y'all niggaz scared of around here?

What I lie about?

Nobody cheated you so what you going on about. You go outta your way to stop making this fun.
I was having fun too till niggaz started cheating. Y'all stay tryna put everything on me.

Go back and read the shit..I kept saying the nigga need to stop..... Then the other nigga doing the same sucka shit.... Shit was cool till then..... Y'all took it there.

Don't blame me

What I lie about?
Nigga you knew the fucking rules.

And you knew the search functions.

You robbed so many times today, no one can go back to see the first time you went under a million. So nobody know exactly how much you really owe.

That shit was done on purpose.

Nigga you knew the fucking rules.

And you knew the search functions.

You robbed so many times today, no one can go back to see the first time you went under a million. So nobody know exactly how much you really owe.

That shit was done on purpose.

Fuck all that, lets talk about you always running to people trying to get me banned. Why you keep trying to keep that situation going. You know damn well I dont fuck with them and vice versa but once again you getting involved in that.

Fuck all that, lets talk about you always running to people trying to get me banned. Why you keep trying to keep that situation going. You know damn well I dont fuck with them and vice versa but once again you getting involved in that.
Real talk I ain't think he do that shit

But I knew it would get you pissed

So I did it to fuck with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back