Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need a restraining order against this dude, how many times dude trying to get me up outta here. This like the third time he went this route which brings me to the reason I was banned a couple weeks ago. All you niggas in cahoots

man im about to go home...i'll be on later

All jokes aside that's fucked up. I hope this ain't common practice for ya'll.

I know @5th Letter , @Whis Khalifa , and @AP21 more thorough than this so I can take comfort in that I guess.

Niggas embedded in their feelings.

So, I woke up this morning, earlier than ever. Made me a nice breakfast along with a healthy smoothie that I made from my blender. Ate, then left the house to conquer the world for the day. Rode passed my nephew on the bus stop in transit and gave him and his friends another stellar motivation lecture that they can be anything in this world. All they have to do is put their heart to it but always keep it trill at all cost. Left from them to complete today's tasks. After I moved a couple of mountains today, I returned back to my chamber to meditate and rejuvenate. Log on to this. An unethical robbery attempt smh

Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 3.35.40 PM.png
6f6bce654e9f015a9e7b0959ccd2332b.gif

Robbing below a mill? Let's talk about it

The rule was posted in the thread multiple times, but I just added it to the OP.

If you rob someone while you're under 1M, u lose all of your money.

Should have added it to the OP off top. We supposed to sift through 700 pages?

Yes I want my court case simply because...

The rule was posted in the thread multiple times,

And I wasnt really trying to get that nigga banned, I just wanted to see if that sucks nigga was gonna do it....

But let's not act like he don't deserve the shit tho.... Y'all act like I'm picking on a fucking saint..

Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it

@Victims please provide proof of who robbed you so that we can start cleaning out accounts
You might have to pull out bank logs, cuz he was doing it all day, and the logs only go back but so far for us.

All them niggaz did it too. So you should just take everything for them niggaz making you work

I can't guess at the shit. The rules I read didn't show that rule. As far as I know YOU were supposed to be monitoring the badges.
You pay em since you want to allocate fault so bad.

Its written everywhere b

It wasn't in the official rules. Which is what I referred to.
Can't be official if it isn't in the official rules. We're supposed to assume yall don't mean what you say?
Assume you left something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back