Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you was robbed fair of the 2 million from earlier so don't even try it
i ain't trying shit, yall tried me...

and i was cool with the robberies under the rules... but when yall fuck up the rules yall fuck up the game.. so if you gonna pay... pay everybody......

your crew don't deserve to play or have money, cuz yall fucking it up...

go back and read bruh... i was good....

100% good..

iw as already making my moves....but ur niiggaz cheated... they fucked this up.. you gotta own up tot hat shit

The rules don't specifically state we have to self police. It just says I need a mil to get a robbery badge.

Anyone could have taken my badge and robbery privileges away when I requested others be taken.
The rules as stated suggest those abilities will be taken when under a million. They weren't. That isn't my fault.

Screenshot_20181211-143504_Chrome.jpg

The rules don't specifically state we have to self police. It just says I need a mil to get a robbery badge.

Anyone could have taken my badge and robbery privileges away when I requested others be taken.
The rules as stated suggest those abilities will be taken when under a million. They weren't. That isn't my fault.

View attachment 93644
no man, thats where the self policing comes into play

we cant think of something for EVERY single thing nigs will try to do

its ALWAYS been understood that if you dont have at least 1M and the badge, you cannot rob. Even if you somehow have the badge but under a mil, you cant rob

there was an honor system brah

View attachment 93644
bruh, niggaz been getting their badges taken at amillion all through this thread,

and goldie been said if you rob under a million you lose all your dough..

this shit ain't brand new,... foh......

naw, i fight back....

and yall know how i fight back,

and yet yall keep fucking with me...

don't get surprised now....get on your game

yall lucky i gotta go...

but i'll be back.

all imma say this....

when i come back.. if i don't got $5million, and my wife don't got $5million...by 9pm

shit gonna get real uncomfortable for niggaz.....

no man, thats where the self policing comes into play

we cant think of something for EVERY single thing nigs will try to do

its ALWAYS been understood that if you dont have at least 1M and the badge, you cannot rob. Even if you somehow have the badge but under a mil, you cant rob

there was an honor system brah

I had no idea as it doesn't state that anywhere in the rules. They say it reads is as tho those privileges will be taken away when you are under a mil.
And plenty of niggas have hit me with less than a mil in their pockets so what we doing?

Not trying to put the blame on yall but it doesn't fall on me. I request my badge as well as request badges be taken down regularly. That's how I assumed the game was to be played.

bruh, niggaz been getting their badges taken at amillion all through this thread,

and goldie been said if you rob under a million you lose all your dough..

this shit ain't brand new,... foh......

I make all my request through pm's. And I have receipts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back