Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hand you a milli and you can go about your business
5 million for me, 5 million for my wife, and i'll drop this... or i'm coming after all of it, cuz your goon still breaking rules

upload_2018-12-11_13-59-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-11_13-58-53.png
    upload_2018-12-11_13-58-53.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 7
Du in here

Lfha.gif

nigga i ain't no henry hill.. i never fucked with yall to begin with....

SevereFoolhardyIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

Streets just watching U destruct , Niggas tired of yo cuddly ass nigga , I know a Grimey cat when I see One

Heard a few On ya squad are fed up w/Ya antics too
Wire.gif

bruh, this nigga @King Freeman

yoooo

you can't keep robbing niggaz when you hgot under a million... the logs don't lie... u had under amillion robbing niggaz.. the robbery against me don't even count cuz you got to a million robbing niggaz when you had under a million...

this niggga freeman fucking the whole shit up cuz he done robbed half the board when he had uner a million... niggaz never took his badge, now he got over a million, but the shit really don't fucking count...

Alright @King Du, we go be fair to you. I'll give you your money back
no ingga....n not jsut me..

your boy @King Freeman robbed maaaaaaddddddd nigaaz under a milion when he ain't ahve a million... your boy maywood did the same thing....

it ain't just me, it's mad people... they all need their money back, and since it's your crew you should pay all of it.. you took credit from the jump..

yall niggaz donwe bruh... give up all your fucking money

i can make a list if u need me to

no ingga....n not jsut me..

your boy @King Freeman robbed maaaaaaddddddd nigaaz under a milion when he ain't ahve a million... your boy maywood did the same thing....

it ain't just me, it's mad people... they all need their money back, and since it's your crew you should pay all of it.. you took credit from the jump..

yall niggaz donwe bruh... give up all your fucking money

i can make a list if u need me to

All I know we started with 10 million before freeman went crazy, I just gave you 3 million so how you divide that up or you keep it yourself

@AP21 @Mr Litty

i'm taking these niggaz to court...

@Chi-town B
@Murda May
@King Freeman
@MorganFreemanKing
@Sam Crooke
@Matike85

the whole BWG crew..

their criminal enterprise has committed several robberies under the amount of a million dollars and then stashed the money in Chi-town stash house..,....

i ask that the bank seizes all of their money, and allow everyone who was robbed by this criminal enterprise make a claim for their money back for the next 24 hours....if a claim ain't made then they can keep it....

but these niggaz can't rob again till 2019

@AP21 @Mr Litty

i'm taking these niggaz to court...

@Chi-town B
@Murda May
@King Freeman
@MorganFreemanKing
@Sam Crooke
@Matike85

the whole BWG crew..

their criminal enterprise has committed several robberies under the amount of a million dollars and then stashed the money in Chi-town stash house..,....

i ask that the bank seizes all of their money, and allow everyone who was robbed by this criminal enterprise make a claim for their money back for the next 24 hours....if a claim ain't made then they can keep it....

but these niggaz can't rob again till 2019

I didn't rob anyone so take my name off that accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back