Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw nigga, you cheating...
simple and plain..

yall had no issues doing the exact same shit when the rules were violated against yall....

i wasn't even tripping till the cheating started...

plus you think everybody a rat..

i made up some pictures once and you called playmaker a rat...

your judgement is shot

I didn't rob anyone so take my name off that accusation
also look niggaz..

this is how quick he turns his back on niggaz..

he ever wanna stand with niggaz when shit gets hot..

one thing about me,i stand with everybody....

page 712.. you claiming niggaz....
I told y'all we the only gang still standing
We built ourselves back up quietly and here we are back on top of the food chain
We know who to hit next

you run your fucking mouth too much, you claiming all these niggaz and their illegal robberies...

ap told you that nyaoll niggaz wilding and you respond with "WE" know who to hit next..

you telling on yourself dumbass..

i hope your dumb ass ain't tell none of them niggazto rob whispering or kandy in a pm, cuz i'll offer immunity to whoever produces that evidence...

now let's see who a snitch

bruh, this nigga @King Freeman

yoooo

you can't keep robbing niggaz when you hgot under a million... the logs don't lie... u had under amillion robbing niggaz.. the robbery against me don't even count cuz you got to a million robbing niggaz when you had under a million...

this niggga freeman fucking the whole shit up cuz he done robbed half the board when he had uner a million... niggaz never took his badge, now he got over a million, but the shit really don't fucking count...

That's not on me. @AP21 @Mr Litty how many badges have I requested to have taken down the last 4-5 days? Yall just trash at your own game.

page 712.. you claiming niggaz....

you run your fucking mouth too much, you claiming all these niggaz and their illegal robberies...

ap told you that nyaoll niggaz wilding and you respond with "WE" know who to hit next..

you telling on yourself dumbass..

i hope your dumb ass ain't tell none of them niggazto rob whispering or kandy in a pm, cuz i'll offer immunity to whoever produces that evidence...

now let's see who a snitch

That was before I knew illegal stuff was going on. Like I stated you've been paid

@King Freeman robbing @Thor without a million
upload_2018-12-11_14-27-54.png

@King Freeman robbing @Achewon87 without a million
upload_2018-12-11_14-28-49.png

he also robbed sanford, myself, and a few othere posters, but the log only goes back one page... the admins gonna have to open that shit up to see how far it goes.. but in the meantime, all them nggaz money needa be gone and their ability to rob needs to be revoked permanently...

That was before I knew illegal stuff was going on. Like I stated you've been paid
sht the fuck up, i called that shit out and yall kept going, i look stupid? you told the nigga to take it right back
This nigga snitching snitching tho.
Disgusting.
nigga fuck you, you a fuicking cheater and a piece of shit.. playing the game like a fucking 6 year old... you fucked everything up for your whole squad....
Who robbed you for it
all yall, the whole bwg.. yall the only crew standing right...

all yall guilty.. RICO

December 11 2018 the day Randy Died!!!

fuck outta here nigga...

you a cheating ass nigga..

if you would cheat at a fake game over fake money... who knows what you would cheat at???

fcukign slime ass cheating ass nigga tryna call me a snitch..

nigga all i'm doing is telling the truth..

i'd rather stand behind the truth, than stand behind a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back