Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall lucky i gotta go...

but i'll be back.

all imma say this....

when i come back.. if i don't got $5million, and my wife don't got $5million...by 9pm

shit gonna get real uncomfortable for niggaz.....

You ain't een have it like that to begin with lmao. Nigga as greedy as his nose is wide.

I had no idea as it doesn't state that anywhere in the rules. They say it reads is as tho those privileges will be taken away when you are under a mil.
And plenty of niggas have hit me with less than a mil in their pockets so what we doing?

Not trying to put the blame on yall but it doesn't fall on me. I request my badge as well as request badges be taken down regularly. That's how I assumed the game was to be played.

ok so you didnt know the rules, however, as i appreciate it, for every unsuccessful robbery attempt, you lose 20% of your bank, so if someone robs you at 1M, loses, then they are now back under a mil, but they still have the badge. There is no mechanism here to alert us when people go under a mil.

people just say "aye, such and such is under a mil, take their badge"...so someone under a mil could've had a mil when they tried to rob you

I'm glad I checked this shit before I got to the car...

Man that lying cheatting ass nigga knew the rules. You better not go for that shit. Now I want 6 million a piece and my name changed back

I'm glad I checked this shit before I got to the car...

Man that lying cheatting ass nigga knew the rules. You better not go for that shit. Now I want 6 million a piece and my name changed back

You ain't getting no 6 mil a piece when you wasn't robbed unfairly

You ain't getting no 6 mil a piece when you wasn't robbed unfairly
Nigga he used money he wasn't supposed to have to begin with.... And he did it multiple times....

BOTH THEM!!
:niggaa:

That makes everything your crew has as a collective tainted and invalid.

$7 million a piece

Nigga he used money he wasn't supposed to have to begin with.... And he did it multiple times....

BOTH THEM!!
:niggaa:

That makes everything your crew has as a collective tainted and invalid.

$7 million a piece

Stop, you got robbed early this morning, freeman didn't start robbing until noon my time. You and your Mrs wasn't affected at all

Everyone that we see get robbed unfairly has got their loot back. Du ain't getting no money because someone else got did unfairly

ok so you didnt know the rules, however, as i appreciate it, for every unsuccessful robbery attempt, you lose 20% of your bank, so if someone robs you at 1M, loses, then they are now back under a mil, but they still have the badge. There is no mechanism here to alert us when people go under a mil.

people just say "aye, such and such is under a mil, take their badge"...so someone under a mil could've had a mil when they tried to rob you

I didn't know that. Like I said I thought yall were watching that. I thought it hinged on having the badge that's why I was actively having niggas badges took.
Going forward I have no problem going by the rules. But I don't think I should have to pay anyone. And someone should make the rules more clear.

I didn't know that. Like I said I thought yall were watching that. I thought it hinged on having the badge that's why I was actively having niggas badges took.
Going forward I have no problem going by the rules. But I don't think I should have to pay anyone. And someone should make the rules more clear.

Fuck you you cheated and I want my bread back you trout mouth heathen

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back