Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't guess at the shit. The rules I read didn't show that rule. As far as I know YOU were supposed to be monitoring the badges.
You pay em since you want to allocate fault so bad.

You got anything else to say before I commence with restitution?

tenor.gif

Bruh If we Was Cheating It was Gon Get Handled regardless, U & these Rants gotta stop
Bruh just cuz y'all silly asses changed my name don't mean at any point do you have the authority to tell me one motherfucking thing to do...

Ain't a got damn thing I gotta stop, cuz ain't a got damn thing you can do about it

Patna

Bruh just cuz y'all silly asses changed my name don't mean at any point do you have the authority to tell me one motherfucking thing to do...

Ain't a got damn thing I gotta stop, cuz ain't a got damn thing you can do about it

Patna

Rats can't be the toughest in the room. Choose a role and stick to it.

Probably finna tell on somebody right now.

:hahaha:This Nigga has made Snitching Contagious ...Ahhh Man What a Day

Nigga No One In my squad has changed your name to My knowledge, Can't wait til we find out whom & why tho

But yeah Your too emotional AGAIN over this Shit

Nigga it ain't about being tough. We playing a damn game and y'all niggaz cheating.

Fuck outta here....

Ain't no nobody getting no real money, ain't no body breaking no real laws, ain't nobody going to no jail.... Those things are real life.... Snitching is real life...I ain't calling nobody playing no internet money games something from real life... Like a snitch....I ain't taking it that serious...

I'm calling niggaz who cheating at a game..... Cheaters.... That's all....

And I ain't even mad about the name change.... It's funny...I plan on having fun with it later

Lol, y'all saying I'm too emotional... But y'all dropping shit like snitch when I know niggaz that got killed over that word.... That's like spitting on a nigga where I'm from... But I'm just joking along... Taking it in stride.... But y'all is cheaters tho... Y'all did do that

Lol, y'all saying I'm too emotional... But y'all dropping shit like snitch when I know niggaz that got killed over that word.... That's like spitting on a nigga where I'm from... But I'm just joking along... Taking it in stride.... But y'all is cheaters tho... Y'all did do that

Show those killers how you acting on the net since you love explaining yourself like this a fucking anime.

You might have to pull out bank logs, cuz he was doing it all day, and the logs only go back but so far for us.

All them niggaz did it too. So you should just take everything for them niggaz making you work

No we didn't and site owner said he can keep his loot so we not doing no court case. Besides what are you going to court for

Yes I want my court case simply because...

And I wasnt really trying to get that nigga banned, I just wanted to see if that sucks nigga was gonna do it....

But let's not act like he don't deserve the shit tho.... Y'all act like I'm picking on a fucking saint..

Bro you really are a snitch, going out of your way to get niggas locked up. The fact none of the parties involved in that has said nothing to the other and here you are trying to reignite the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back