Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nice attempt at a derail... Ain't no

"Fuck all that"

That shit hit a nerve, y'all definitely did do that shit on purpose. Y'all knew exactly what the fuck would happen.

Y'all some cheating ass niggaz bruh.

$5 million a piece and I drop it

Nah, if you found anyone to give you that info you would turn it over. You only saying you wasn't serious because your attempt failed

Nah, if you found anyone to give you that info you would turn it over. You only saying you wasn't serious because your attempt failed
Nigga I told you myself it was boring without you here... The wrestling thread, the betting threads... All that

I don't wanna see you banned...I just know that shit gets you in your feelings so it's a good go to....

But y'all knew what y'all was doing with those robberies. Y'all cheated on purpose. That was the plot the whole time

Like peep what I said. Why would I ask a nigga to do something I could do myself?

Are you forgetting the last time i made up the conversation where I was asking for that information?

I never tried to really get you banned....iI just play around with the shit cuz it gets you mad af...

Every time you actually got banned or caught up in any real way it had nothing to do with me...

Everything with me was always played out for laughs on the forum...

I be fucking with you

I ain't out.

I don't need no immunity.

Y'all good.

Y'all do y'all, I'm doing to do me.

We can settle this in the streets.

No more cheating, no more crying, no more "snitching", no more nothing

Just shoot and shoot back

I bet,

Y'all niggaz scared to hold y'all own money.

Yall winning, but nobody in the top 10

Must be 2 sides

Three times someone has made this wack and all three times it's the same person. Nobody else put this much energy into complaining but dude.

I'm still SMH about him wanting 10 million because other people got hit.

Great way to blame me for y'all cheating.

I'm just the easy target cuz I'm the loudest. But like I said multiple times... Y'all don't cheat, I never make a big deal out of anything.

This like playing basketball and a nigga keep traveling and then blames it on every one who calls him on it

How a nigga go talk tough and then ban me from a thread, @Goldie you got some bitch made mods.

Isn't it time for the mod election, some new blood need to be injected into your cabinet

Last edited:
i can't fake outrage for a whole nother day.....i'll be back to this when i got the energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back