Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why i can't take yall seriously..

yall did all that snitch talk yesterday..... but i bet if i started playing unfair and banning niggaz from threads and fucking with yall accounts yall be snitching quicker than a motherfucker.....

like i said yesterday, all this shit is fake outrage at best.....

btw, it ain't me banning yall from threads.. but unless yall start naming names.. u know... snitching.. i can't help yall

that's why i can't take yall seriously..

yall did all that snitch talk yesterday..... but i bet if i started playing unfair and banning niggaz from threads and fucking with yall accounts yall be snitching quicker than a motherfucker.....

like i said yesterday, all this shit is fake outrage at best.....

btw, it ain't me banning yall from threads.. but unless yall start naming names.. u know... snitching.. i can't help yall

Because you cared that we labeled you that, for over 12 hours you fought that. We don't care.

And the jackass who did it know who I was talking to

For the record I have no real issues with you, this all for my own amusement. I entertain myself on here instead of waiting for other people to entertain me

you just can't get a break can you?

Unjust bannings because people in their feelings, unjustly kicked from threads because people in their feelings. At least with you we can beef in here but in other threads we post toward each other like nothing happened in here

Unjust bannings because people in their feelings, unjustly kicked from threads because people in their feelings. At least with you we can beef in here but in other threads we post toward each other like nothing happened in here
i'm good at multi-tasking

Wait Niggas Banned My Guy From 2 Threads ?? Not The Cat w/the Cringeworthy Posts ??
tumblr_m55t7csgAt1qf4ymbo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back