Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
prove it......

take me to court........

if you can prove that i took information from playmaker and gave it to goldie, i'll give you the remaining money from my account. my wife's account, and gladly accept a week ban..

but if you can't prove it, then the ban is on you

they have no incentive to lie for me whatsoever......

I didn't say you took it to Goldie yourself, I said you gave it to somebody and they did. It all started with you, you snitched to somebody and then they snitched to somebody

I didn't say you took it to Goldie yourself, I said you gave it to somebody and they did. It all started with you, you snitched to somebody and then they snitched to somebody
naw bruh, you really got it wrong....... i snitched to no one......

and ask goldie himself.....though as his formal legal advisor i suggest him to answer no questions unless in a court of law

naw bruh, you really got it wrong....... i snitched to no one......

and ask goldie himself.....though as his formal legal advisor i suggest him to answer no questions unless in a court of law

You really didn't take info from playmaker and passed it along through the chain of people until Goldie got it

i'm not answering anymore questions unless in a court of law.... but for the record

tenor.gif

I told y'all last week that top 10 would get hit. You in that top 10 you getting hit, no more feeding the streets we just feeding ourselves now. If you in that top 10 I suggest you get out of it.

. If you in that top 10 I suggest you get out of it.

temper temper..

there's two people in that top 10 u ain't supposed to be mentioning..

i don't want u fucking up and claiming someone snitched on u again

i mean someone could interpret that direct threat to the top 10 personal attack..

and that shit wouldn't be a good look for you

word nigga calling me a snitch saying i gave playmakers info to goldie.....

i told him to prove it.....

and if he proves it i'll take a week ban...if he fails to, then he goes by by for the week...

oh and allll the money too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back