Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
word nigga calling me a snitch saying i gave playmakers info to goldie.....

i told him to prove it.....

and if he proves it i'll take a week ban...if he fails to, then he goes by by for the week...

oh and allll the money too

Where did I say you took it to Goldie, I just said you got the info and passed it along to the next person until it eventually got to Goldie.

Where did I say you took it to Goldie, I just said you got the info and passed it along to the next person until it eventually got to Goldie.
look man if u gonna make all these accusations, let's take it to court.. put something up....

cuz you just saying whatever.......

On 2nd thought, being that I'm in the game, it wouldn't be right if I'm the judge.

@AP21 might have to take over as official judge.

I'm taking your money and your boys can't rob me of it for 24 hours and you can have the same thing
loss of money.. (all accounts)
1 week ban....for the loser

24 immunity from being robbed..for the winner

you agree to those terms, and I'll set up the courtroom

and to be clear you want to know if I used information given to me from playmaker to have you banned? right?

bcuz this can go one of two ways, either you produce evidence, or i make a statement under complete immunity from any further charges.

loss of money.. (all accounts)
1 week ban....for the loser

24 immunity from being robbed..for the winner

you agree to those terms, and I'll set up the courtroom

and to be clear you want to know if I used information given to me from playmaker to have you banned? right?

bcuz this can go one of two ways, either you produce evidence, or i make a statement under complete immunity from any further charges.

This is correct

And no you don't set up the courtroom, what you trying to pull here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back