Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 @Goldie

somebody set up court room....please...

chi-town is ordering a subpoena to have me address the snitching claims that i took information from playmaker to have him banned....

this is the specific verbiage, and terms he agreed to... can some please set up the court room, and have chi-town either ask specific questions that i have to answer honestly. he also has to produce evidence of his claims at that time....

and after he's finished, i can make my statement, and a ruling can be decided.....
loss of money.. (all accounts)
1 week ban....for the loser

24 immunity from being robbed..for the winner

you agree to those terms, and I'll set up the courtroom

and to be clear you want to know if I used information given to me from playmaker to have you banned? right?

bcuz this can go one of two ways, either you produce evidence, or i make a statement under complete immunity from any further charges.

Shoutout to @Whispering Eye and @King Du for giving me the idea and helping me cook this up.

Today we've added two new items to the ABW store.

1st item is called "Draco" .

The Draco increases your chances of robbery from 50% to 65%. It only lasts for 24 hrs per purchase.

Cost = $5M

2nd item is called "Bazooka"

The Bazooka increases your chances of robbery from 50% to 75%. The Bazooka also only lasts for 24hrs per purchase.

Cost = $10M

There will be other items added to the shop shortly.​

tumblr_myzyx8c0iJ1rarngto1_250.gif

What are we doing about the Ridiculous amount Of attempts n regards to Robberies In General ? Is It Just continue to push the button as In Contra
How about Stashing In General ? Is there a minimum on It ??
forgive me for I don't know ALL the rules & learning on the fly
Serious Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back