Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you the one in here begging.... Unsuccessfully I might add..... Goldie and 1/2 to join your side...

Obviously you ain't do that much damage if I was able to crush y'all yesterday...

You only got the upper hand because I wasn't online, y'all do that a lot. We shoot y'all in the face, y'all ain't built like that

You only got the upper hand because I wasn't online, y'all do that a lot. We shoot y'all in the face, y'all ain't built like that

Nigga my wife wasn't online when you robbed her .. She was teaching children...

Meanwhile yesterday you making bets, switching avi's.... how I suppose to know u was offline?

Good timing I guess

:hahaha:

go fuck yourself

8pAm.gif
Word

These niggas hit you then try to tell you how we need to work together

Weak ass mafia tactics

so since they bangin on us are we startin the set or what?

we need to draw a line now to see who's who

Legion of Trill (im assuming) and BWG?

any other gangs? any solo artists? ya'll better pick a side

you woopin or you groovin?

@EVERYBODYMAMANEM

The Du Family stands alone as agents of kaos....we go from calm to destructive on a whim

upload_2018-11-5_10-51-28.png

We are not for hire or sale....our affiliations vary from day to day.....but our loyalty to those we call friend is unwavering.......

The Du Family stands alone as agents of kaos....we go from calm to destructive on a whim

View attachment 84266

We are not for hire or sale....our affiliations vary from day to day.....but our loyalty to those we call friend is unwavering.......

awwwww

cute but nah my nigga lol

how u gone rock in the shadows playing Lord of War

help today, rat on niggas tomorrow....thats a bad set up.....and I like you bro

why catch strays just because?....every time its some shit in the game, ima think its you lol

awwwww

cute but nah my nigga lol

how u gone rock in the shadows playing Lord of War

help today, rat on niggas tomorrow....thats a bad set up.....and I like you bro

why catch strays just because?....every time its some shit in the game, ima think its you lol
don't believe the hype bruh,

i ain't never rat on nobody...i might have provided people with means to an end... but can't nobody here say i directly ratted on them.....

i challenge them to produce the evidence

While I was banker i played it neutral, now that I'm not, it's fuck both squads.

I've been running alone, but now it's time to put together a squad.

The Throne is officially scouting prospects...

don't believe the hype bruh,

i ain't never rat on nobody...i might have provided people with means to an end... but can't nobody here say i directly ratted on them.....

i challenge them to produce the evidence

You didn't take information from playmaker and give to the proper authorities

You haven't been paying attention. There's a reason Marlo's in my avi.

While avon and stringer were warring with the eastside niggas over corners and shit, marlo came in independently and took the shit.

My advice for both sides, stop going to war if no money's coming from it:

You know that Marlo didn't become the king until he joined the co-op

You didn't take information from playmaker and give to the proper authorities

absolutely not....

fuck i look like???

i 100% did not take anything from or concerning playmaker and give it to the authorities.....

i 100% did not take information concerning anyone and give it to the authorities....

i pass information from member to member...

what they chose to do with that information is on them.

absolutely not....

fuck i look like???

i 100% did not take anything from or concerning playmaker and give it to the authorities.....

i 100% did not take information concerning anyone and give it to the authorities....

i pass information from member to member...

what they chose to do with that information is on them.

So you told on me, you passed my deeds down the chain of command.

So you told on me, you passed my deeds down the chain of command.
you really got it all wrong bruh.....

i think you need to go back and re-visit that entire situation.......... you're missing a whole lotta crucial details....and it explains a lot of your recent decision making blunders

Nah, you hit up playmaker on if I said anything about 2 chicks and he gave you that info. Then you took it to the proper authorities to where it reached Goldie. You a whistle blower aka a snitch

Nah, you hit up playmaker on if I said anything about 2 chicks and he gave you that info. Then you took it to the proper authorities to where it reached Goldie. You a whistle blower aka a snitch
prove it......

take me to court........

if you can prove that i took information from playmaker and gave it to goldie, i'll give you the remaining money from my account. my wife's account, and gladly accept a week ban..

but if you can't prove it, then the ban is on you

they have no incentive to lie for me whatsoever......

hollup this shit aint even about money or robberies?????

you said something about 2 chicks...??????

:lookatthismf:

booooooyyyyyyy get yo.....

hollup this shit aint even about money or robberies?????

you said something about 2 chicks...??????

:lookatthismf:

booooooyyyyyyy get yo.....
he all over the place....

nigga accusing me of snitching on him, but has no receipts......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back