Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie, I hate it has to come to this but it's time you stopped sitting on the fence and pick a side

You haven't been paying attention. There's a reason Marlo's in my avi.

While avon and stringer were warring with the eastside niggas over corners and shit, marlo came in independently and took the shit.

My advice for both sides, stop going to war if no money's coming from it:

oh so this some gang shit ya'll decide to do over weekend while niggas living they lives??

im puttin cases on awl you bwg niggas

DifficultOccasionalCranefly-size_restricted.gif

on gang

oh so this some gang shit ya'll decide to do over weekend while niggas living they lives??

im puttin cases on awl you bwg niggas

DifficultOccasionalCranefly-size_restricted.gif

on gang

Let me break this down for you.

You might not know but while I was on top everybody ate at the table, it was all you can eat. ABW was prospering, the streets was safe, there was peace. As you can see the Legion Of Trill came and now you see everybody broke.

BWG is for the people, when we eat that means everybody eat. Come work with us and prosper.

Let me break this down for you.

You might not know but while I was on top everybody ate at the table, it was all you can eat. ABW was prospering, the streets was safe, there was peace. As you can see the Legion Of Trill came and now you see everybody broke.

BWG is for the people, when we eat that means everybody eat. Come work with us and prosper.

go fuck yourself

8pAm.gif

Aye 1/2...

That nigga lying.... He can't go to war with me dolo so he had to switch up his entire character and try to make friends...

Niggaz done already turned their back and snitched on him once..... But because he's a desperate piece of slime with no pride or shame.... He just let it ride cuz he that scared of me...

So that's why I robbed all them niggaz yesterday and put the shooters on them while I took a nap

Basically he needs more friends... He'll take anybody at this point.... They even signed Sam up and he got robbed too.....

Negro please, I had you broke and homeless until you had to join those trill dudes
Yet you the one in here begging.... Unsuccessfully I might add..... Goldie and 1/2 to join your side...

Obviously you ain't do that much damage if I was able to crush y'all yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back