Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it

Btw what happened to @NoOneImportant he had some ideas similar to this, then he went ghost

he'll be back

i dont wanna speak on that man personal situation, but he check in from time to time

so...like i said, he'll be back

LOL, I'll be back eventually. My health finally got better, so I have to catch up on a few personal things that I put on the back burner. Still not 100% though. Also, I started a new job a month or so ago, which is taking up a lot of my time at the moment.

Another poster?

I bet Goldie my stash that the crazy white would be found guilty.

when they send it to you, let me know

i'll put it in the stash if im around

But i dont wanna put it in there before they send it to you

Who is NoOneImportant and why do I have them ignored?

unknownuser

Yup, faggot still holding grudges from a year or two ago.

When you have a pathetic offline existence, I guess you flex what little control you have in your life like constantly reminding people you have them on ignore.

Don't get embarrassed on this new messageboard.

You may not know this, but I am part of the staff here. I'll roast the shit out of you, and then have you banned, not the other way around.

Normally, I am not with that ban shit, but you are not worth me throwing my life away over.

With you being 5'4 and asthmatic (LOL), one good punch to the abdomen equals a murder charge. No thanks.

Funny the weakest niggas offline are the loudest over the Internet, LOL.

Don't try to flex for these people nigga. Once the women here find out you have been divorced 2 to 3 times and have three kids, you still think you going to get some play?

Oops, did I let the cat out of the bag?

Someone quote this post so he will see it.

Yup, faggot still holding grudges from a year or two ago.

When you have a pathetic offline existence, I guess you flex what little control you have in your life like constantly reminding people you have them on ignore.

Don't get embarrassed on this new messageboard.

You may not know this, but I am part of the staff here. I'll roast the shit out of you, and then have you banned, not the other way around.

Normally, I am not with that ban shit, but you are not worth me throwing my life away over.

With you being 5'4 and asthmatic (LOL), one good punch to the abdomen equals a murder charge. No thanks.

Funny the weakest niggas offline are the loudest over the Internet, LOL.

Don't try to flex for these people nigga. Once the women here find out you have been divorced 2 to 3 times and have three kids, you still think you going to get some play?

Oops, did I let the cat out of the bag?

Someone quote this post so he will see it.
:ohoh:
fite back @ChiCity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back